Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Just wanna wish Adolf Hitler a late but happy 128th birthday. Flags hoisted in loads of places today and along many roads posters had been put up in his honour.

Just wanna wish Adolf Hitler a late but happy 128th birthday. Flags hoisted in loads of places today and along many roads posters had been put up in his honour.

Jawohl Herr Obersturmbahnführer!!
The raills are still there!!
There are still trains going to the east!!
We still have the construction designs!!
The formula of ZyclonB is not THAT difficult to use!!
A smartass Nazi in his prime like you just has to google around a bit and all our problems are solved!!!
Raus!! Raus!! Raus!!
Sieg Heil !! :hand: !!

So happy that Zlatans career is over and that he will now leave Man United alone. He is slow and turns like a fridge and is not a team player and just in a side to score goals and be a poser. His extreme political views and racism is loved by the media but that indian lady needs to announce the end of his playing days in smoke signs.

RuPaul dragshow on tv is not drag at all but a freak show and a huge insult to all the real drag people out there who actually made a career from it.

(((THEY))) are at it again!

damien echols is probably the most amazing person i've ever known of. the fact that he is such a positive, productive, thoughtful, intelligent person after the hell he endured for 18 years is absolutely mind blowing.
https://charlierose.com/videos/30389

Individual #1 : I heard something making a racket outside my apartment last night. I looked out the window and this thing was in the middle of the street struttin' around.
Individual #2 : That would be The Wild Turkey.

Spurs were spursy at Wembley as usual. What a complete failure of a club that is. It is like they hate winning.

The name Kristen which is quite popular in USA is swedish for christian and comes from Sweden. The swedish impact on USA is almost as great as Englands who named most towns and cities there.

England lost the battle but won the war and americans are all from somewhere else.

For the life of me I cannot see City finishing this season without a trophy and so they really must beat Arsenal and Chelsea at Wembley or else it is failure on a scale we've never seen before in world football.

The name Kristen which is quite popular in USA is swedish for christian and comes from Sweden. The swedish impact on USA is almost as great as Englands who named most towns and cities there.

England lost the battle but won the war and americans are all from somewhere else.

Both have Hebrew roots.

Means "anointed", derived from Greek χριω (chrio) "to anoint". This was a name applied to Jesus by early Greek-speaking Christians. It is a translation of the Hebrew word מָשִׁיחַ (mashiyach), commonly spelled in English messiah, which also means "anointed".

Both have Hebrew roots.

Means "anointed", derived from Greek χριω (chrio) "to anoint". This was a name applied to Jesus by early Greek-speaking Christians. It is a translation of the Hebrew word מָשִׁיחַ (mashiyach), commonly spelled in English messiah, which also means "anointed".

The lies that some tell and how the hell do you spell Kristen in hebrew and still get that prononcuation?

LOL

The name comes from christian swedes that moved to america.

DUH fool

Both have Hebrew roots.

You need to dye your roots if what you need to do and that field in Ohio State wants it scare crow back ASAP so you better get a f***ing move on.

The lies that some tell and how the hell do you spell Kristen in hebrew and still get that prononcuation?

LOL

The name comes from christian swedes that moved to america.

DUH fool

I'm not certain he existed but if there was a person called Jesus do you honestly believe he was called "Krist?" All you have to do is search and the names both go to Greek.

Given Name KRISTEN (1)
USAGE: Danish, Norwegian
Meaning & History
Danish and Norwegian form of CHRISTIAN.

Given Name CHRISTIAN

USAGE: English, French, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
PRONOUNCED: KRIS-chən (English), KRISH-chən (English), krees-TYAWN (French), KRIS-tee-ahn (German, Swedish) [key]
Meaning & History
From the medieval Latin name Christianus meaning "a Christian" (see CHRISTOS).

Given Name CHRISTOS
USAGE: Theology
OTHER SCRIPTS: Χριστος (Ancient Greek)
Meaning & History

And Christianity in Sweden has roots that I'm surprised someone proud of a Swedish heritage would want to claim, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both have Hebrew roots.

So you say Kristen means christened

So you say Kristen means christened

1) I am saying that the name Christian is not an American version of the Swedish name Kristen.
2) I am saying that the name Kristen has roots in common with the name Christian.
3) I am saying that both come from Greek, and that the Greek comes from Hebrew.

While you could say that both Christian and Kristen are versions of each other neither is the origin, so it's misleading. It's completely false that the name Christian in the US comes from Swedish immigrants and the name Kristen. It's more that Kristen is the Nordic version of the Greek Christos.
I don't speak Hebrew or Greek so I'm not sure how a word that sounds like "messiah," מָשִׁיחַ (mashiyach ) "annointed" becomes a word χριω (chrio) "to anoint" except that it's not the sound but the meaning of the word that matters. The two cultures both developed the same concept but used different sounds for it.

I'm not certain he existed but if there was a person called Jesus do you honestly believe he was called "Krist?" All you have to do is search and the names both go to Greek.

Given Name KRISTEN (1)
USAGE: Danish, Norwegian
Meaning & History
Danish and Norwegian form of CHRISTIAN.

Given Name CHRISTIAN

USAGE: English, French, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
PRONOUNCED: KRIS-chən (English), KRISH-chən (English), krees-TYAWN (French), KRIS-tee-ahn (German, Swedish) [key]
Meaning & History
From the medieval Latin name Christianus meaning "a Christian" (see CHRISTOS).

Given Name CHRISTOS
USAGE: Theology
OTHER SCRIPTS: Χριστος (Ancient Greek)
Meaning & History

And Christianity in Sweden has roots that I'm surprised someone proud of a Swedish heritage would want to claim, anyway.

Pagan country and christianity came long after and nicked all celebrations and destroyed all original temples hence the norway church arsons.

Kristen has nothing in common with hebrew at all and you know it but you are one of (((THEM)))

1) I am saying that the name Christian is not an American version of the Swedish name Kristen.
2) I am saying that the name Kristen has roots in common with the name Christian.
3) I am saying that both come from Greek, and that the Greek comes from Hebrew.

While you could say that both Christian and Kristen are versions of each other neither is the origin, so it's misleading. It's completely false that the name Christian in the US comes from Swedish immigrants and the name Kristen. It's more that Kristen is the Nordic version of the Greek Christos.
I don't speak Hebrew or Greek so I'm not sure how a word that sounds like "messiah," מָשִׁיחַ (mashiyach ) "annointed" becomes a word χριω (chrio) "to anoint" except that it's not the sound but the meaning of the word that matters. The two cultures both developed the same concept but used different sounds for it.

Kristen is a swedish male name for christian but the feminine spelling meant stupid ass americans started to name their daughters a male name.

LOL

Eat your corn!

For the life of me I cannot see City finishing this season without a trophy and so they really must beat Arsenal and Chelsea at Wembley or else it is failure on a scale we've never seen before in world football.
OMG

How many league trophies have City not won since Fergie retired?

Didn't they say they were gonna dominate the world for centuries?

No trophy at all for Pep Guardiola is like armageddonesque.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom