Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The Wild Turkey won't cooperate with your investigation. Won't snitch at your interrogation. Won't testify during your litigation.
The Wild Turkey didn't see nothing, didn't hear nothing, don't know nothing and won't participate in your farce of "justice".

The Wild Turkey won't cooperate with your investigation. Won't snitch at your interrogation. Won't testify during your litigation.
The Wild Turkey didn't see nothing, didn't hear nothing, don't know nothing and won't participate in your farce of "justice".

Sorry, Wild Turkey and Ketamine Sun for going off-topic.
One of my weak points.
" Farce of justice ", indeed.

Q that wasn't about you. Why would it be? That was just a good ole fashioned Wild Turkey field holler.

I know it wasn't about me, it was about what happened at the Johnny Depp house. If anything happened at all there. But I got distracted and went off-topic.
I liked the farce of justice comment. :thumb:

a wild turkeys gotta take a stand!

a wild turkeys gotta take a stand!

But he does Rifke, he does!
He won't participate in that farce of "justice" by investigating what really happened at the weedplantage of Johnny Depp. :p

It would be my pleasure and privilege to buy you one.
To be sharing a table in the garden of a good restaurant in the afternoon on a sunny but not too hot day.
To fumble through the winecard and order a great red wine suited for and accompanied by some really nice vegan food.
And discuss all things Moz, Boz, Bolan, Reed and whatever.
You would passionately try to convince me that The Fall is a great band and Mark E. whatever his name is, a genius.
I would say something not too complimentary and you would throw me the wine in my face.
But it still would be a very enjoyable and satisfying afternoon.
What a nice thought! :)

'Mark E. whatever his name is' SMITH ! S-M-I-T-H! gawd darn it ! SMITH! :censored::censored:;)

'It would be my pleasure and privilege to buy you one.'

well since you offered.... I'll take a bottle of.....

Wild Turkey ! :D

Do people eat baby-kangaroo meat in Australialia?
I hope not!

Blikey, Uncle Steve looks like he can be pitching for his favorite baseball team, the LA Dodgers.

Reckon people in Austrialilia do eat baby kangaroo meat and make kickball shoes out of kangaroo leather. Another reason why Americans hate kickball.

We think the internet and Google made us more aware and able to learn things but sometimes it doesn't make a difference at all. Take the example of The Stig on Top Gear. It seems no one out there but me knows that the name is a tribute to the worlds greatest ever rally driver Stig Blomqvist from Sweden.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stig_Blomqvist

Class dismissed!

We think the internet and Google made us more aware and able to learn things but sometimes it doesn't make a difference at all. Take the example of The Stig on Top Gear. It seems no one out there but me knows that the name is a tribute to the worlds greatest ever rally driver Stig Blomqvist from Sweden.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stig_Blomqvist

Class dismissed!

When I think of Sweden I think of cheese. Oh wait, that's Switzerland. Sweden is the place where Roxette came from. God, I love Roxette.

anytime. also, im glad to see you didnt end up on any plates this holiday season! wild turkeys cant be too careful around this time of year.[/QUOT

Sorry, wrong post.
Edited out.

Last edited:
Blikey, Uncle Steve looks like he can be pitching for his favorite baseball team, the LA Dodgers.

Reckon people in Austrialilia do eat baby kangaroo meat and make kickball shoes out of kangaroo leather. Another reason why Americans hate kickball.

He looks more like a warrior in his prime. :brows:
Ready to step into the boxing ring.
I like it when he is strident and ready to fight!
Looks like it.
What happened to the once thinnest man ever in pop music?
It does bring memories back of his boxing "days".
Sunny, Southpaw Grammar.
Oh, those were the days! :thumb:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom