Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I don't think I would know to be honest. I tried running this through google translate but they don't speak your language.
Au revoir, mon cheri.

Fantastic video ! not seen it before, know and love the song obviously!
A goodbye will indeed be a final farewell at sum point in the very near future ! , but theres somthing that needs told first! :)

Mind games however dont work on me ! didnt you say miss youngs beautiful singing sounded more like " a screeching owl" ?
The sound of an owl at midnite ? .......Beautiful !!!!!!!!! :) well thats when these nocturnal little friends come out of course ! :)

2013-05-31-kirk-subway.jpg

It's Kirk Cameron's sad birthday.

Mind games however dont work on me ! didnt you say miss youngs beautiful singing sounded more like " a screeching owl" ?
The sound of an owl at midnite ? .......Beautiful !!!!!!!!! :) well thats when these nocturnal little friends come out of course ! :)
No, I like owls. I think I might have said screeching demon or maybe banshee. You recently said "whaling demon" instead of wailing, and I did a google image search. The first picture for "whaling demon" is a cookie cutter shark.
Cookiecutterteeth.jpg

I believe this poor creature has more charm than Kristeen Young, and if it makes any sounds at all is a better singer by default.

The Queen of Soul! :bow:

She reached out to Adele and "hasn't heard back."??? :horny: Aretha reaches out to you and you get back to her ASAP. Must be more to it.

Taylor Swift "She wears a lot of nice gowns." :lbf: If you don't have anything nice to say...and all that jazz.

She is younger than I thought at 74 today, and looks healthier than I remember. Good for her to still be out there and working like the boys of Oldchella!

The Queen of Soul! :bow:

She reached out to Adele and "hasn't heard back."??? :horny: Aretha reaches out to you and you get back to her ASAP. Must be more to it.

Taylor Swift "She wears a lot of nice gowns." :lbf: If you don't have anything nice to say...and all that jazz.

She is younger than I thought at 74 today, and looks healthier than I remember. Good for her to still be out there and working like the boys of Oldchella!

Maybe the reach out didn't reach her ?

I have no interest in this bullshit tennis with this guy.

If you think that this creature making jokes about "breast cancer being common among men in your town" to someone who has lost their partner to cancer is in any way funny, entertaining or even acceptable, you can go f*** yourselves, too.

Should I be able to complete this task (and I highly doubt it), would that make me gay? Not that I have a problem with that...just want to know really?

And BTW, you seem to be able to draw a squiggly line between what is acceptable to poke fun about and what is not. See your comment regarding the religious festival CL posted:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...s-of-blood-as-animals-are-slaughtered.138136/

You can't have it both ways...unless of course you are bi or pan sexual or my favorite Baskin Robbins sexual where you like to experience all 32 flavors. :brows:

Should I be able to complete this task (and I highly doubt it), would that make me gay? Not that I have a problem with that...just want to know really?

And BTW, you seem to be able to draw a squiggly line between what is acceptable to poke fun about and what is not. See your comment regarding the religious festival CL posted:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...s-of-blood-as-animals-are-slaughtered.138136/

You can't have it both ways...unless of course you are bi or pan sexual or my favorite Baskin Robbins sexual where you like to experience all 32 flavors. :brows:

I believe having sex with yourself makes you a wanker.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The question is, of course, how will you put forth the issue of physical intimacy without being forward, or making yourself feel uncomfortable. Better take that class quickly.

Oh, and if you don't understand the difference between mocking animal sacrifice and mocking someone who has personally suffered the loss of a spouse about said loss you really cannot be helped.

The question is, of course, how will you put forth the issue of physical intimacy without being forward, or making yourself feel uncomfortable. Better take that class quickly.

Oh, and if you don't understand the difference between mocking animal sacrifice and mocking someone who has personally suffered the loss of a spouse about said loss you really cannot be helped.

Jimmie%C3%85kesson.jpg

Especially cause he knew. :brows:
But as Keith Richard stated in his autobiography, " the best sex one can have is with yourself ".
By the way, if you cannot love yourself, how can you love some one else?
I would not say he is an authority on every subject possible but he seems to have some experience with this. :p

Especially cause he knew. :brows:
But as Keith Richard stated in his autobiography, " the best sex one can have is with yourself ".
By the way, if you cannot love yourself, how can you love some one else?
I would not say he is an authority on every subject possible but he seems to have some experience with this. :p

You are a gentle soul.

You are a gentle soul.

Oh thank you so much 12 "inch" on the slack.
I'd like to be, but I am only human and make mistakes too, but this was really vicious.
I can't imagine some one saying that. I don't understand, really.
Whatever the " fight " was about, you cannot say that.
You can say very unfriendly things to me but I would never do that.
I'd rather bit my tongue.

my grandma died. i always imagined i'd feel sad when this day arrived, but instead i feel nothing, absolutely nothing. not numb, just nothing. im not bothered at all. in fact, i was sadder when david bowie died. is that normal? what's wrong with me? i loved my grandma (mostly) so i'd like to be bothered by it, but im just not.

my grandma died. i always imagined i'd feel sad when this day arrived, but instead i feel nothing, absolutely nothing. not numb, just nothing. im not bothered at all. in fact, i was sadder when david bowie died. is that normal? what's wrong with me? i loved my grandma (mostly) so i'd like to be bothered by it, but im just not.

But Rifke, everybody reacts differently. You might feel nothing in particular NOW, but it might come later.
Sometimes people feel enormously emotional and cry immediately but for some it is going to sink in later.
It doesn't say anything in particular about you right now.
There is an advantage though for people who react directly and very emotionally, that is they start with the process of getting through earlier.
Don't think about it too much, if you liked your grandmother you will have nice memories and could sort of relive them and in that way you think about her.
My condolences to you,
Maybe you could write about it in the future.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom