Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

well that got a bit uncomfortable

I have no interest in this bullshit tennis with this guy.

If you think that this creature making jokes about "breast cancer being common among men in your town" to someone who has lost their partner to cancer is in any way funny, entertaining or even acceptable, you can go f*** yourselves, too.

Last edited:
I have no interest in this bullshit tennis with this guy.

If you can't see what a head case he is with his "nuclear bombs don't exist" and "cancer doesn't exist" idiocy, making jokes about "breast cancer being common among men in your town" to someone who has lost their partner to cancer, you can go f*** yourselves, too.

Knew it would end with this, playing out the sympathy card. As if losing a loved one to illness is rare....

sound. but wait...

you were the one who said this (to 12"etc):

which tells me that YOU are the one who takes it too seriously
It was more to do with being called coward and showing I am prepared to meet anyone anywhere. Guess my fellow swede wasn't as much.

My dad is 86 and was a freemason for many years and recently told me things that changed my view on life and people and death. I am sharing some clues on here.

What am I lying about? You wrote to me, and the way you phrased that makes it appear that you are accusing me. This whole time I have thought that your style of communication was intentional, and I admit that the way you mangled the meaning of that first sentence gives you an out. Who really knows what you're trying to say? So, okay... you didn't say I called her those names. Okay.
But what am I supposed to be lying about?

Neither you nor I mention "other people."

Weather u are lying and a liar - only you will know that

Ive never accused you of doing so or being one, would know about it if I did.

All ive said is that many years ago there were some topics on the forum all about kristeenYoung and the most terrible things were said about her of Ive not even touched upon here, but even when Kristeen mentioned In an interview that an ex boyfriend tried 2 strangle her, we had people on this site posting messages that "she deserved 2 die and he should of killed her" I found it all unacceptable and so I said somthing, well im keeping myself 2 myself from now on !

Its my chosen choice 2 choose 2 change my directed directional directive of my decisive decision 2 not respond 2 any more unresponsive unreasonable responses on this topic anymore!!!!

Goodbye !

Last edited:
Weather u are lying and a liar - only you will know that

Ive never accused you of doing so or being one, would know about it if I did.

All ive said is that many years ago there were some topics on the forum all about kristeenYoung and the most terrible things were said about her of Ive not even touched upon here, but even when Kristeen mentioned In an interview that an ex boyfriend tried 2 strangle her, we had people on this site posting messages that "she deserved 2 die and he should of killed her" I found it all unacceptable and so I said somthing, well im keeping myself 2 myself from now on !

Its my chosen choice 2 choose 2 change my directed directional directive of my decisive decision 2 not respond 2 any more unresponsive unreasonable responses on this topic anymore!!!!

Goodbye !

I don't think I would know to be honest. I tried running this through google translate but they don't speak your language.
Au revoir, mon cheri.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom