Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The last time I had sex with another person for the first time with all that passion and awkwardness and purported amazing (it wasn't, it was kinda rapey) was September 6, 1991. :straightface:

I take Ice Queen to the next level. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how I paint. :D

Didn't want to start a new thread because there are enough on this subject and didn't know where to post. Stumbled across this passage right now about autism. Found it interesting.

Taste

Many autistics are very picky with food. Parents should not force their children to eat something, what they do not like, and ensure that even with excursions and restaurant visits there is always something there that the child can eat. In this case, the texture and the color of the food plays a role. Some children eat boiled potatoes but no mashed potatoes, some, for example, only eat white or very light food (white bread, milk, yogurt ...). Some children eat all sorts of things, but not mixed. It can be a challenge for parents to still ensure a balanced diet. However, many children expand their food spectrum of themselves when they get older.

Didn't want to start a new thread because there are enough on this subject and didn't know where to post. Stumbled across this passage right now about autism. Found it interesting.

Taste

Many autistics are very picky with food. Parents should not force their children to eat something, what they do not like, and ensure that even with excursions and restaurant visits there is always something there that the child can eat. In this case, the texture and the color of the food plays a role. Some children eat boiled potatoes but no mashed potatoes, some, for example, only eat white or very light food (white bread, milk, yogurt ...). Some children eat all sorts of things, but not mixed. It can be a challenge for parents to still ensure a balanced diet. However, many children expand their food spectrum of themselves when they get older.

This situation that you have posted here applies to many people. A young girl that I am very close to (six yrs old) has a similar problem. She won't eat anything except saltines, bananas, Chocolate muffins(her mother hides veggies inside), french fries & some kinds of cheese. She loves goat milk (expensive as hell in the US). She just now started eating apple slices. She drinks some fruit juice and her mother puts vitamin supplements in. Everybody has been worried about her health but she's healthy as a horse. She loves animals and has said she will never eat an animal.

In fact, she refuses to sit at the table when the family is eating meat. She tested with a very high IQ. She's very artistic, loves music and athletics. She's very anxious yet very loving and lovable. She's not Autistic but shows some symptoms.

She's a tiny female Morrissey:)

I don't know what to make of it all and I'm constantly amazed by this life. It's obvious that it is easier for some humans to cry, "Meat is Murder" than others. I agree with what you posted that parents should not force kids to eat things they do not like. It's all very interesting and I think most kids will expand their food spectrum as they get older.

This situation that you have posted here applies to many people. A young girl that I am very close to (six yrs old) has a similar problem. She won't eat anything except saltines, bananas, Chocolate muffins(her mother hides veggies inside), french fries & some kinds of cheese. She loves goat milk (expensive as hell in the US). She just now started eating apple slices. She drinks some fruit juice and her mother puts vitamin supplements in. Everybody has been worried about her health but she's healthy as a horse. She loves animals and has said she will never eat an animal.

In fact, she refuses to sit at the table when the family is eating meat. She tested with a very high IQ. She's very artistic, loves music and athletics. She's very anxious yet very loving and lovable. She's not Autistic but shows some symptoms.

She's a tiny female Morrissey:)

I don't know what to make of it all and I'm constantly amazed by this life. It's obvious that it is easier for some humans to cry, "Meat is Murder" than others. I agree with what you posted that parents should not force kids to eat things they do not like. It's all very interesting and I think most kids will expand their food spectrum as they get older.

I got spanked for not eating a hot dog as a kid. My dad made very little money, it was all we had for dinner and I wouldn't eat it and it stressed him out so he spanked my bottom and made me eat it. :o In his mind it was protein I needed, meat as medicine kind of thing popular in the 70s.

In other news this is how my day is going.

16274747563_c6f9e1f551_b.jpg

16276157353_03bfa2d3d8_b.jpg

Check out the album cover art iTunes thinks belongs on Quarry. :squiffy:

Carwash is still pow mia. :tears:

Looks to me like she's teaching her puppies how to be bad dogs. Ahem...:rolleyes:

God loves the Slow Joe's.

10959388_895364767175645_584143529914117355_n.jpg

My neighbor is Italian. She left Italy as a teenager and never went back except to visit, set up camp in this apartment complex, raised a family, her daughter just got accepted into a residency program after medical school. This is her father back home. I like his style. :cool: (She looks like him in a wig, genes are freaky.)

10407319_10200360655895141_2714180548594801622_n.jpg

She wants to contest her rent increase she just got because her husband's name was spelled wrong on the envelope. :p She's a handful but has a nice vibe.

Last edited:

53406799.jpg

This pisses me off so much.

It's like Angry Birds: Real Life Edition in my backyard. All the birds are fighting and dive bombing each other. :squiffy: Barney won't leave my side...I wonder if there's going to be an earthquake or something, Carwash just ran upstairs to hide.

It's like Angry Birds: Real Life Edition in my backyard. All the birds are fighting and dive bombing each other. :squiffy: Barney won't leave my side...I wonder if there's going to be an earthquake or something, Carwash just ran upstairs to hide.
I want to be in your house Crystal

I want to be in your house Crystal

Awwww, thanks. :D You can come help me go through these stupid old bills and paperwork! I can't find my goddam pink slip for my old Mercedes, I want to donate it to a wrecking yard so my sister can expand her driveway Crossfit gym and stop nagging me to move it. Apparently my car is cramping her burpees room. :p

Pretty much.

10401871_962926403728662_3824311979841879359_n.jpg

10409710_10152076416947687_3712330827873876945_n.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom