Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

off to new york to see headwig with cameron and then to sleepy hollow to see whats up there. should be fun.

I used to be a spacey kid. I'd follow leads on interesting stuff and wander off then get lost. I wore an ID bracelet because I could never get my address right, I'd anagram the numbers so my dad thought it a good idea to have a metal stamped name and address around my wrist. I lived in ARENA ROAD in Atascadero. I stupidly sent that sweet little bracelet to one of Morrissey's contact addresses or through one of his reps several years ago. I thought it would help him with his arena shows. :o Wish I had it for this tour! Lol. It's probably long gone in a bin.

I stupidly sent that sweet little bracelet to one of Morrissey's contact addresses or through one of his reps several years ago.

Sending stuff to Morrissey or other celebs is like sending probes into a black hole. Almost literally.

We've all done it but yes it's stupid, so let that story be a lesson to kids. :D

So I'm in New York somewhere off the palisades parkway. Anyone know anything to do here. My first time

Sending stuff to Morrissey or other celebs is like sending probes into a black hole. Almost literally.

We've all done it but yes it's stupid, so let that story be a lesson to kids. :D

Mark in the morning had a laugh when a caller asked if he remembers the hand-crafted leather key chain he gave him 20 years ago. He laughed and said he appreciated it the moment he received it then immediately threw it away. :D

Hate is so exhausting. (To be fair the person who made this graphic should've wrote "Certain Conservatives" so as not to lump them all into hating spock, the very line of logic he's criticizing.)

11034243_1103148673045538_2023040704834026275_n.png

This is a smart woman who weighed the outcomes very thoughtfully.

Bill Cosby Accuser Pens Powerful Piece: ‘I Didn’t Want to Let Black America Down’

But as I vomited in the backseat of the taxi that Cosby ushered me into after he assaulted me one night in the late 1980s, that Dr. Huxtable image no longer made sense. I felt both physically violated and emotionally bamboozled. Still, I didn’t want the image of Dr. Huxtable reduced to that of a criminal. For so many of the African-American men I knew, William H. Cosby, Ed.D. provided a much-needed wholesome image of success, and the character he made famous was their model for self-worth and manhood. I knew that, in my reluctance to add my assault to the allegations facing Cosby, I was allowing race to trump rape.

This is a smart woman who weighed the outcomes very thoughtfully.

Bill Cosby Accuser Pens Powerful Piece: ‘I Didn’t Want to Let Black America Down’

But as I vomited in the backseat of the taxi that Cosby ushered me into after he assaulted me one night in the late 1980s, that Dr. Huxtable image no longer made sense. I felt both physically violated and emotionally bamboozled. Still, I didn’t want the image of Dr. Huxtable reduced to that of a criminal. For so many of the African-American men I knew, William H. Cosby, Ed.D. provided a much-needed wholesome image of success, and the character he made famous was their model for self-worth and manhood. I knew that, in my reluctance to add my assault to the allegations facing Cosby, I was allowing race to trump rape.

And the cool bit was that was the part he insisted on. He was originally supposed to be blue collar but cosby said no. I have nothing to add about the controversy other than I'm sad about it. As to hate, you also have nothing to gain from it or at least I dont. Off the hedwig have fun

Last edited:
Check out this amazing nest in my friend's back yard. Hummingbirds are NOT lazy. That was made with a beak the size of a pair of tweezers and sugar spit. AND survived a killer rainstorm last week.

11032363_10153708801192846_8455529127621289728_n.jpg

Stranger Danger! :)

First, thankfully back in maryland. Second, I hate I phones. Third, fives days of sobriety has me back to being disappointed in nearly everyone and everyone angry at me. Fourth, Middletown really really needs a bypass. Fifth, sleepy hollow and pleasantville are really sweet and I was overjoyed to see Irvings grave.

Con: I waited two and a half hours to be seen at "urgent" care.

Pro: My doctor looked like Lupita Nyong'o.

Morrissey needs a stylist. And he needs to try jeans that aren't two sizes too big for him. I love that mofo and I get his whole "I'm vintage" ideals, but he always ends up adding twenty pounds to his frame with those outfits he wears.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom