Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Wow Mark Gardener's solo album actually isn't bad. I believe he really was the creative force behind Ride's début. I can't wait to see his second album with (my guitar hero) Cocteau Twin's guitar legend Robin Guthrie. Watched them play together last year and spoke to them both. Their feet are firmly on the ground, much more than mine!

chinese-new-year-card.jpg

I'm thinking the most urgent vaccine that has to be developed is the one against cowardice and dishonesty.
I'd make the shot compulsory.

Also, does the year of the wooden horse promise more galloping and wood? I dunno, it might not concern pigs anyway...I don't think I can gallop. Legs too short. As for wood...Well...

I was going to make this elaborate cutout for a friend tonight but had to orchestrate that my other friend who will be at the party not see it since i just got her a gift card. I just had a "f***et" moment. The friend tonight talks endlessly about loving the smell of my hair...I'm just going to use the frame to make MYSELF a cutout and buy her some shampoo. Two problems solved since I don't have to tiptoe the gift to her with Friend A seeing it and the afternoon is mine again. :D It's like the feeling of having a teacher cancel a paper.

...There's an incredibly subversive side to Switzerland, which only the enlightened perceive.
I had my blinkers on for so long! Now, thanks to Russell, I believe.
#Swisssoulevement# # watchthebankburn# #TheRevolutionstartshere#

Her body hair beliefs, her "if it's yellow, leave it yellow" flushing rule, and the fact that she still sometimes gets acne: I find Cameron Diaz more and more endearing. :)

I'm pretty sure David Cameron doesn't share her views though...Does David flush all the time, even in the middle of the night, waking everyone up with the sound of his wee disappearing? It's the sort of thing that would influence my vote. I'm not even kidding.

Her body hair beliefs, her "if it's yellow, leave it yellow" flushing rule, and the fact that she still sometimes gets acne: I find Cameron Diaz more and more endearing. :)

I'm pretty sure David Cameron doesn't share her views though...Does David flush all the time, even in the middle of the night, waking everyone up with the sound of his wee disappearing? It's the sort of thing that would influence my vote. I'm not even kidding.

If it's yellow, let it mellow
If it's brown, flush it down

:thumb:

I'd assume that when anybody encounters Dylan Farrow they must immediately reach for a toilet plunger, because she is a HUGE PIECE OF SHIT who just WILL NOT GO AWAY.

Is that the guy doing his bitter mom's bidding?

I had this f***ed up dream I was eating steak with a bunch of lesbians and we were going to meet on a hill at a park later, but the only way to get to the park was through a 99 Cent store and in the 99 Cent Store I was looking at Virgin Mary paraphenalia to put in my bathroom. At one point I left with some of the lesbians, we were going to go around and take the long way to the park not through the 99 Cent store, and I saw a car accident, it was actually like a Silverado Truck, or a Dodge Ram and a lady was driving it and the entire engine compartment was smashed into the cab and you could see the lady was stuck and panicking.

I alway have nightmares after visiting this particular friend, I think my brain is restless battling the fake and the green and just small talk all at the same time for 8 plus hours.

so... the undead might be setting up camp South and already behaving as if they and Elton owned the place... :)
But hey, don't we think if anything good was to come out of the same tired old bunch of walkers, someone would have written a prediction about it?

The bed the armchairs the sofa
look shabby where the billionaire's bound
location matters not, bad vibes shall abound
brought here by the one who of truth fears the sound.

In the dark passage with the Lady's face
The surgeon will pause, troubled by Grace's
Anatomy. The crescent will open the wounds
And in the creche, light the Moon's hound.

I sat on my couch with a friend yesterday for about ten hours who doesn't really like birds. My canary was quite excited about it all and wouldn't stop singing. I could see her quietly fuming and did all I could to shush him up but he wasn't buying it. They call him Lazer Party. :D

I can't believe the man who wrote North Country Blues just starred in a Chrysler commercial saying "So let your phone be assembled in China." :squiffy:

Come gather 'round friends
And I'll tell you a tale
Of when the red iron pits ran plenty
But the cardboard filled windows
And old men on the benches
Tell you now that the whole town is empty.

In the north end of town
My own children are grown
But I was raised on the other
In the wee hours of youth
May mother took sick
And I was brought up by my brother.

The iron ore it poured
As the years passed the door
The drag lines an' the shovels they was a-hummin'
'Til one day my brother
Failed to come home
The same as my father before him.

Well a long winter's wait
From the window I watched
My friends they couldn't have been kinder
And my schooling was cut
As I quit in the spring
To marry John Thomas, a miner.

Oh the years passed again
And the givin' was good
With the lunch bucket filled every season
What with three babies born
The work was cut down
To a half a day's shift with no reason.
Then the shaft was soon shut
And more work was cut
And the fire in the air, it felt frozen
'Til a man come to speak
And he said in one week
That number eleven was closin'.

They say in the East
They're payin' too high
They say that your ore ain't worth diggin'
That it's much cheaper down
In the South American towns
Where the miners work almost for nothin'.

So the mining gates locked
And the red iron rotted
And the room smelled heavy from drinkin'
Where the sad silent song
Made the hour twice as long
As I waited for the sun to go sinking.

I lived by the window
As he talked to himself
The silence of tongues it was building
Then one morning's wake
The bed it was bare
And I's left alone with three children.

The summer is gone
The ground's turning cold
The stores one by one they're a-foldin'
My children will go
As soon they grow
For there ain't nothin' here now to hold them.

It seems that some people are privy to some information they refuse to share with others. Yet they all bought the same things...How nice and friendly.

Well, it'd be convenient to know, if only to be on the safe side, but I understand members must be kept on a tight leash, and only some of them fed biscuits...Otherwise, you know, the cult would crumble...The earth would stop spinning on its axis...

Russell always says where he's going. :) Then again...He's our leader!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom