Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Does anyone remember an indie band called something like Feme Fatal? I'm not sure I got their name right. I think they were French. I think they had a female singer? they sung a Smiths cover it was quite good.

Is slap jogging a thing? There's this guy that jogs in my neighborhood and he'll be jogging like normal then run up to a parking sign and jump up and slap it, then bounce around a little and keep jogging. Today I saw him juke a tree for a few moments then jump up and slap it and jog on. It's really odd. And fascinating.

Laughing at other people must be a sin... But then, why make it so easy? :D

Or is life just one big comic relief?

Laughing at other people must be a sin... But then, why make it so easy? :D

Or is life just one big comic relief?

It can be. You know the movie Misery? You can watch it as a horror movie. Or you can watch it as a comedy. It's all about your frame of mind.

It can be. You know the movie Misery? You can watch it as a horror movie. Or you can watch it as a comedy. It's all about your frame of mind.

Good point. I could always see the OTT/ comic side of Misery. Kathy Bates is kinda hilarious in it. The hairstyle combined with the hammer is enough really.

When the world around you reaches a certain level of idiocy, mediocrity and absurdity, it feels really like you're watching a film. And then there's stuff you see on the net...that pretty much guarantees you hear or see someone/ something stupid everyday...in case you don't provide the stupidity in your own life yourself.

I haven't had to do anything much lately... ;D

I wonder if ugly people are allowed to wear Kristeen's shirts? Maybe she should quit the screaming/pounding business and get a job for Abercrombie & Fitch.

983577_670189546343017_2083201507_n.jpg

Fun Fact Friday. Evan's best friend in high school was Julie Newmar's little brother. She was never around though, off busy being Julie Newmar, but she'd be home for Christmas and whatnot. :p They had a weimriner dog that held frozen hot dogs in his mouth until they thawed and then he'd eat them. It was like the dog's thing.

I gotta go to sleep. Lol.

It's my birthday today!

Happy Birthday! :flowers:

In other news the thing I'm thinking about is gross smell. I went on a trip a couple days ago and still haven't fully unpacked my bag. So LAST weekend my friend stayed a few nights and she left her shampoo in the shower so I used it last night since mine was still packed. Smells disgusting. Every time I turn my head I smell it, it's all over the pillow case, blech! :sick:

25f9abde8b7afc69349a4fcbbeeced2b.jpg

image_thumb38.png

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Don't make me say I told you so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom