Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

She has had a very negative effect on other people with her Gay and Lesbian and whatever vocal community. Nowadays heterosexual women are called prudes if they don't want to suck a penis or have it in their arse. Something that this lady does not want either, otherwise she wouldn't do funny things with another woman. That she takes the word "women rights" in her mouth is an insult to any other woman. Lesbians DO NOT fight for women rights. They should at least be honest. I cannot describe how much I dispise this woman and her friends for the negative effects she has had on others with her stupid tv show.

Well aren't they prudes. Much in the same way that one is a prude if s/he doesn't want to experience someone of the same sex. It is a fact. Doesn't mean it has to be seen as a bad thing. You can be a proud prude if you like. It's your choice. Just like you don't have to drink or smoke. But don't be angry with those who choose to indulge in activities that you find distasteful. You may very well be the person who is imposing her morality on others rather than vice versa, as your anger-laden post suggests.

nowadays. You [Geezer] wouldn't know women rights if you actually saw them.

Well you told us what rights don't look like. But you failed to say what they DO look like. So how about giving it a shot?

603498_373945442679504_1237618961_n.jpg

So true. I thought I busted my tailbone once falling while wearing these things. :D

8616555415_682fdd7f04_z.jpg

My employer went to Bolivia last year, I just updated her iPad this morning and it sent an old email of this pic I mailed myself 8 months ago or whenever they got back and her ipad went kaput. (She said I could.) It's of these women standing around in whatever the highest city in the Andes is, ginormous city. Anyway, she said that all the older women were wearing these beautiful colorful dresses and bolo hats. It's a men's hat that has become a women's tradition in Bolivia. I love that. Here this woman is giving her stink eye, they hate tourists. I mean they love their money, but not them. She said that the younger women weren't wearing the hats, we wondered if it was a tradition that was going to die off with the modern girls. Hope not, I'd wear a bolo hat in a second. So cool.

I also sent myself a video of these women in a really remote village fishing for creek trout or something, the women do all the work in Bolivia. It's a majorly matriarchal society. One lady would stir the rocks and urge the fish away and another would dam a section of the creek with a bag and the fish would swim right into it. No hooks, no spears, just agitate the fish's area and bag 'em. Interesting style.

I probably should let people know that I've decided to leave Italy to happy couples on a romantic escape ":sick:", and will not be seen urinating on the Coliseum this year.

I've opted for the equivalent of Torquay. No need to fly, right next door, no need to speak a foreign language. I love a simple, quiet holiday. Sure sign of getting really old!

8621669254_36042bf8e6_z.jpg

My friend's baby is on a billboard on the Sunset Strip. :o

And yes, the Well of Loneliness looks like a very interesting book...from a certain distance.:D

Come on. I just know the title and I'm already giggling...No way José. Besides, Do we know any girl called "Stephen"?:ha-no: That's just lazydyke writing!

North Korea Playing the Lunatic Card

I'm kinda of wondering if in order to avert some sort of EDILS-has-come-true game and encouraging nuclear bombs NOT to be dropped to prove it, that Lucette and Morrissey shouldn't just meet. :straightface:

Last edited:
I want to go home and cuddle up and watch Back to the Future III.

I would be very curious to hear your thoughts on that movie.

The original is one of my favorite movies of all time, if not my favorite. The second one...I thought the first half, the future part, was terrible, but the second half was brilliant, where he's in the f***ed up 1985. I thought they did that perfectly and I still get goosebumps in the Joe Flaherty scene.

The third one...as cheesy as it was, it was a cool idea. I'm not sure all of it translated but I liked parts of it a lot.

I would be very curious to hear your thoughts on that movie.

The original is one of my favorite movies of all time, if not my favorite. The second one...I thought the first half, the future part, was terrible, but the second half was brilliant, where he's in the f***ed up 1985. I thought they did that perfectly and I still get goosebumps in the Joe Flaherty scene.

The third one...as cheesy as it was, it was a cool idea. I'm not sure all of it translated but I liked parts of it a lot.

I will be sure to let you know what I make of it. We watched the first two last night. I hadn't actually sat down and watched them since I was a kid, so it was like seeing them for the first time again and I feel like I appreciate the story so much more than I ever have. I thought the first half of the second was just absurd. Richard even made a comment about how everyone must over-act in the future. Your opinion of the second half is spot on, though. The ending absolutely knocked my socks off. I kept waiting for Joe Flaherty to call Marty a jackass, but it never happened. Oh well. I'm really looking forward to part three.

I will be sure to let you know what I make of it. We watched the first two last night. I hadn't actually sat down and watched them since I was a kid, so it was like seeing them for the first time again and I feel like I appreciate the story so much more than I ever have. I thought the first half of the second was just absurd. Richard even made a comment about how everyone must over-act in the future. Your opinion of the second half is spot on, though. The ending absolutely knocked my socks off. I kept waiting for Joe Flaherty to call Marty a jackass, but it never happened. Oh well. I'm really looking forward to part three.

I think Mr. Haney from Green Acres is one of the guys at the bar that Doc goes to, but I'm not sure.

My main problems with Part 2 and 3 are that they have Fox playing his whole family...similarly with Thompson playing her own female ancestor and Tom Wilson doing the same with Mad Dog and Griff. It's so stupid.

The stand in (hang down) for George in Part 2 was a joke.

The Needles character seems like a cartoon character from the Archie comic strip. Totally fake.

Elizabeth Shue, who I normally have no issue with, was TERRIBLE. It was like she was reading the lines on a teleprompt.

The "Marty hates being called chicken" thing is lame. At least, it shouldn't have been milked to death.

A lot of the "futurey" stuff in Part 2 is so gimmicky and dumb. Especially Griff's gang. We are given a vision of the future where basically it is still 1985, but cars can fly. It's like the writers and set designers didn't even try.

The "they've abolished all lawyers" thing was stupid.

Having said all that, both sequels are worth watching. The third one, as a whole film, is better than the second but almost seems like a kid's story footnote compared to the first film...but the second half of Part 2 is nearly on a par with the original.

Just seen Johnny Marr's Twitter feed....the bloke's high as a kite. 25+ tweets about badgers?

My main problems with Part 2 and 3 are that they have Fox playing his whole family...similarly with Thompson playing her own female ancestor and Tom Wilson doing the same with Mad Dog and Griff. It's so stupid.

The stand in (hang down) for George in Part 2 was a joke.

The Needles character seems like a cartoon character from the Archie comic strip. Totally fake.

Elizabeth Shue, who I normally have no issue with, was TERRIBLE. It was like she was reading the lines on a teleprompt.

The "Marty hates being called chicken" thing is lame. At least, it shouldn't have been milked to death.

A lot of the "futurey" stuff in Part 2 is so gimmicky and dumb. Especially Griff's gang. We are given a vision of the future where basically it is still 1985, but cars can fly. It's like the writers and set designers didn't even try.

The "they've abolished all lawyers" thing was stupid.

Having said all that, both sequels are worth watching. The third one, as a whole film, is better than the second but almost seems like a kid's story footnote compared to the first film...but the second half of Part 2 is nearly on a par with the original.

I agree with everything you said...

My other big gripe is that the writers can't seem to get the timeline or time travel right.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom