Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Good luck!
4699562676_f40f737b47_z.jpg

Nah she will be fine as she does not believe in Jesus and the three holy men of whom one was black. Out in nowhere we would all need a cocktail from hell to clear our minds and just accept the situation.

I wss just thinking why so many skinny women are single and so often end up being a spinster?

I read that surveys over the years show most men are not into skinny women despite being skinny is supposed to be a good thing. It just goes to show some believe in the hype of the films and the model world which is of course areas of work where large consumptions of drugs and alcohol is a problem and explains how some stay unhealthily thin.

At the age of about 40 the fat in women starts overproducing and ones the menopause kicks in the body turns everything into fat where it is the least wanted.

The catfights here just shows how much more scary fights between women are. Are female Moz fans frustrated from not getting laid and has the month of March and cats something to do with it?

Why on Earth would you think I was trying to offend you?

I think the mods thought that I... or women or others might be offended, thus the image was hidden. I posted my comment to reassure the mods that I, myself, was not offended and thus did not feel the censorship was needed/warranted.

I wss just thinking why so many skinny women are single and so often end up being a spinster?

I read that surveys over the years show most men are not into skinny women despite being skinny is supposed to be a good thing. It just goes to show some believe in the hype of the films and the model world which is of course areas of work where large consumptions of drugs and alcohol is a problem and explains how some stay unhealthily thin.

At the age of about 40 the fat in women starts overproducing and ones the menopause kicks in the body turns everything into fat where it is the least wanted.

Well this vodka and Vicodin party is actually a Weight Watchers meeting. Hahaha. We are gonna do shots and tabs in hopes of dropping some pounds.

I think the mods thought that I... or women or others might be offended, thus the image was hidden. I posted my comment to reassure the mods that I, myself, was not offended and thus did not feel the censorship was needed/warranted.

Lol. No, no...I put that picture in the spoiler tags so David wouldn't get annoyed.

There are no suburbs where you live and the swede is gone but there are other swedes visiting this website. Not swedish myself though but thanks for the compliment (I think) for confusing me with Urbanus the mad swede.

I don't believe you. I can spot an Urbanus post when I see it.

At what point did St. Patrick's Day become associated with mint? :squiffy: Everything is mint flavored on March 17th. Do you guys grow mint in Ireland or something? I know you export dental floss, stamped MADE IN IRELAND right on my floss. It isn't even mint-flavored floss.

At what point did St. Patrick's Day become associated with mint? :squiffy: Everything is mint flavored on March 17th. Do you guys grow mint in Ireland or something? I know you export dental floss, stamped MADE IN IRELAND right on my floss. It isn't even mint-flavored floss.

I just saw guy walking out of Arby's with one of their green milkshakes and was wondering the same thing.

But RIGHT at this moment I'm wondering why people love sports so much. I'm trying to watch an 'important' basketball game on tv right now and it's doing nothing for me. I think I'll go through a box of old Xmas decorations I've been storing and toss some stuff.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom