Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I really think I should wear my glasses while on the computer.I`m feeling terrible eye strain....I really need to go buy some diet coke...I`m really tired

I'm gonna miss the squeaky pillowcases till next year. :love: Opa!

(I just paid $8.25 at a hotel bar for a whiskey sour. :squiffy: I thought MAYBE $5. I had 8.50 in my pocket and when I apologized up and down the bartender was just resigned to te ridiculous prices and said "Seriously, don't worry about it." Nice guy.)

Bought a new landline phone today - decided not to buy the wall mounting bracket as I realised I don't live in an '80s sitcom

Last edited:
I gotta go to a one-year-old's birthday party bbq tonight. Yay. :straightface: I'm bringing my mom and sister as my wingmen though, they're always in a rush to go home and go to bed and I'm driving. :D

Actually, I'm driving a LOT tonight. Literally.

Last edited:
I GOT BAD INFO! :mad:

The Force girls weren't knocked out first round, (LIKE MARTIN THE REPAIRMAN SAID) Courtney beat Ron Capps in FUNNY CAR (the squirrely one that takes mad skillz to drive) and won the weekend!!!!! Girl drivers kicked all kinds of ass his weekend.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/motorracing/la-sp-nhra-winternationals-20130218,0,3011409.story

Antron Brown's crash. He's the only black racer in this circuit. Because of a million point safety checklist he walked away from this with some bruised knees and a headache.

Exploding dragon. Scary and thrilling.

Here's Courtney's burnout, you can kind of get a feel for how powerful it is. The burnout is when they rev the engines and get the tires melty so they'll stick to the track when she punches it for the run. They go a few yards of burnout, then backup and race. AHHGGGGG, I wanna gooooooooo. My dad went, super jealous. This was the day I was almost hit by a knife at the dancing competition. :D

It looks like nothing, but to be there? It literally vibrates your entire body, and it's a race. Who doesn't love a race? I love it.

EDIT: Finally found her run on a recap video. The first cars are Pro Stock, they have real trannys and the race is all about the art of shifting. The second cars are Funny cars, the one Courtney drives and her sister Ashley drove before having a baby. Funny cars are difficult to steer because they are powerful but have a short drivetrain. It looks like Capps spun his tires (too much throttle too fast, lose traction) which is the number one reason they lose, but Courtney didn't win because he lost, she set a track record apparently. The third cars are called Top Fuel, those are point and go, but VERY fast. The funny cars and top fuel cars use nitro, it's airplane gas. It's what makes them explode and vibrate your body.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm addicted to the app FLOW. I have an arm cramp from holding the phone up while I play it in bed. :p

attachment.php

Right. This Fart date could definitely happen.
But it could definitely not happen, too.

I'm sorry, these coffee grounds are shitty quality. Unreadable.:doh:

Love that game! I may have become slightly obsessed with it recently, ha.

I'm stuck on one. Level 22, 8x8. I know I could get the cheat but that's no fun. Also I'm using the phone one, I think the iPad has different levels.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom