Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I looked like a boy at ten. Not due to lice though. My mom said she couldn't be bothered combing the knots out of my hair, so she kept it short. I guess I had no say back then. I really didn't mind as I was a tomboy anyhow. Plus I was on a swim team... easier with the chlorine, caps etc.

This was in Toronto Canada when I was 10...

8438822839_2107899ed4_z.jpg

How cute!!!! And remember in the 80s boy cuts were very popular. So we were being trendy 10-year-olds in addition to being licey and in knots. :D

gopala_krishna2.jpg

Gopaaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaa...

It's time for flute practice. :p

Last edited:
408517_10152235915148475_1908655966_n.jpg

Who's the top of the food chain here? The bobcat? The human who built the office? No. The fire.

Bless those little monkeys who found shelter.

Anywaaaaaaaay...

:D

I've just been invited to a Valentine's Day party. Didn't even know there was such a thing. Should I stay or should I go? Well, we know the answer to that don't we?

So I'm in the middle of this weird thing that could get awkward and a hate the drama llama and would love if it didn't. I'm the temp apartment manager at this complex. The old manager was fired 30 days ago and I moved in and took over. The day he was fired he was told he had 30 days to leave, the incentive being a $$ check if he's out by TODAY. He has four kids, is on welfare, is poor and PRETENDING (I think for the sake of the kids that everything is under control) that everything is fine. But money has gone missing in apartments, we had to switch all the locks to insure he didn't make a secret copy of the master key after people reported odd petty theft, he's been saying weird things to me like "Be sure to put in a good word for me that I'm fixing the place up so I'll get my deposit back." Managers don't leave deposits when they're fired? :squiffy: Bleh. Anyway, he has to get out today peacefully and with a check. Or starting at midnight he will be served with a 3 day eviction notice which is messy and sad and drama. But he's not packing! I never see them leave the apartment! I think he's in a daze pretending its not happening. I'm supposed to go to this Beatles play tonight and stressing over whether I should stay, though the owner says "Don't worry! Have fun!" He's been through so many evictions this shit doesn't even phase him. I get all wrapped up in it and worried. :p

Now that I think of it maybe by deposit back he meant that money incentive to leave by today. I thought he was trying to bullshit me. That makes me feel better. Whatever the case he better start packing FAST. The day is running out.

Last edited:
Yesterday after the play the four of us were walking back to the car through that flag park between the Amanson and City Hall. We were all wearing jeans. This patrol officer runs up to us "EXCUSE ME EXCUSE ME!!!!" and we stop and face him. He says "Are you just walking through?" and we said yes. He said there was a suspect on the loose in the area involved in a stabbing wearing jeans and a grey sweater and to be on the lookout. :p Then we walked past the LAPD and ALL THE REPORTER STARS were wrapping up the drama for the manhunt for the 11 o'clock news. It was fun seeing them all in the same place. David Ono sighting! :cool:

Happy New Year, Chinese peeps.

I particularly love this design because the 2013 looks like it says LOVE with a backwards E. :sweet:

chinese-new-year-snake-2013.jpg

Happy New Year, Chinese peeps.

I particularly love this design because the 2013 looks like it says LOVE with a backwards E. :sweet:

chinese-new-year-snake-2013.jpg

Should we applaud a culture that stopped being in touch with modern life and that celebrates new year when no one else does just cause their communist past demands it?

I was really angry at the news reporting on this as I see what the chinese do as a result of turning away from modern life and living in the past and they have no way of thinking for themselves. The day when years become animal symbols around here is when I will ask the last swede to turn out the lights. China is evil and will be the downfall for us all and it is sad and scary that an educated american sees anything cute in it at all.

Should we applaud a culture that stopped being in touch with modern life and that celebrates new year when no one else does just cause their communist past demands it?

I was really angry at the news reporting on this as I see what the chinese do as a result of turning away from modern life and living in the past and they have no way of thinking for themselves. The day when years become animal symbols around here is when I will ask the last swede to turn out the lights. China is evil and will be the downfall for us all and it is sad and scary that an educated american sees anything cute in it at all.

This comment shows that again you are an ignorant racist bore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_zodiac

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom