Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

CG I was reading one of your previous posts about women being objectified.I have to disagree with you about Rhianna I do not think she is a good example of a strong female role model.She objectifies herself with her costumes ect..Also getting back together with the man who beat the crap out of her.I really don`t think that is a great example of her female power.Quite the opposite.

I think Morrissey is very handsome and I appreciate a lovely photo of him.I don`t think that makes me objectify him.I believe Morrissey himself said that he wanted to be pinned to everyone`s wall.Anyway he is a gorgeous man but I fell in love with his words before I even knew what he looked like.My sister said something I found to be funny.She said you would love Morrissey even if he had three eyes and two heads.I thought to myself yes I would.

Just some thoughts.I hope you are having a great day CG!

.My sister said something I found to be funny.She said you would love Morrissey even if he had three eyes and two heads.I thought to myself yes I would.

Well...I could easily fall in love with a bloke with 10 eyes, 8 nipples, 4 noses, 3 ears, and a Bladder Buddy... if he had... :horny: a VERY handsome soul. -And thought I was the most important thing in the world after his mum. Of course. :)

CG I was reading one of your previous posts about women being objectified.I have to disagree with you about Rhianna I do not think she is a good example of a strong female role model.She objectifies herself with her costumes ect..Also getting back together with the man who beat the crap out of her.I really don`t think that is a great example of her female power.Quite the opposite.

I think Morrissey is very handsome and I appreciate a lovely photo of him.I don`t think that makes me objectify him.I believe Morrissey himself said that he wanted to be pinned to everyone`s wall.Anyway he is a gorgeous man but I fell in love with his words before I even knew what he looked like.My sister said something I found to be funny.She said you would love Morrissey even if he had three eyes and two heads.I thought to myself yes I would.

Just some thoughts.I hope you are having a great day CG!

Rihanna's an idiot, I agree. She's pretty famous though, she has a record deal. It's not from kissing Chris Brown's fan's asses.

8439669688_b570424bca.jpg

So I get my ticket online today for Vegas. Ninety bucks including all the ticketmaster fees. Feeling a tad lazy to hook up my printer which is at a different house on the other side of town, I spend the extra three bucks to pick the ticket up at an "authorized ticketmaster dealer" or whatever. I'm thinking, "Cool, I'll take my mom to the mall, swing by Macy's and pick up a solid hard copy of the ticket." My thought was that way I wouldn't have to lug around a full piece of paper folded while I'm goofing around with slot machines and whatnot before hand. So I discover after agreeing to the fee that WalMart is the new ticketmaster location. :straightface: (I hate Walmart) So I spent an extra three bucks to go to a place I can't stand to have, get this, my ticket be a piece of Walmart receipt paper. :squiffy: I realize I'm paying for the show and not the ticket stub, but I have a number of cigar boxes with bits and pieces of concert memories. I wanted a real ticket. Wahhhh, I know totally stupid, but it's the little things in life, I like a real ticket dammit! :rolleyes: My concern now is that I will inevitably mistake the darn thing for trash and toss it while I'm a little looped at the roulette table, or considering it's that weird heat receipt paper if I have it in my back pocket and fart too hot it'll turn the whole thing black. :D

8439669688_b570424bca.jpg

So I get my ticket online today for Vegas. Ninety bucks including all the ticketmaster fees. Feeling a tad lazy to hook up my printer which is at a different house on the other side of town, I spend the extra three bucks to pick the ticket up at an "authorized ticketmaster dealer" or whatever. I'm thinking, "Cool, I'll take my mom to the mall, swing by Macy's and pick up a solid hard copy of the ticket." My thought was that way I wouldn't have to lug around a full piece of paper folded while I'm goofing around with slot machines and whatnot before hand. So I discover after agreeing to the fee that WalMart is the new ticketmaster location. :straightface: (I hate Walmart) So I spent an extra three bucks to go to a place I can't stand to have, get this, my ticket be a piece of Walmart receipt paper. :squiffy: I realize I'm paying for the show and not the ticket stub, but I have a number of cigar boxes with bits and pieces of concert memories. I wanted a real ticket. Wahhhh, I know totally stupid, but it's the little things in life, I like a real ticket dammit! :rolleyes: My concern now is that I will inevitably mistake the darn thing for trash and toss it while I'm a little looped at the roulette table, or considering it's that weird heat receipt paper if I have it in my back pocket and fart too hot it'll turn the whole thing black. :D

Great post. The reason why it's worth visiting here, and makes the reader feel like a fan

Great post. The reason why it's worth visiting here, and makes the reader feel like a fan

Keeping the creche classy, one post at a time. :cool: Okay so now onto the topic of Morrissey's wiener... :p

What's a Keck? Is that slang for wiener? I just like saying wiener. And the wiener is...

You'll NOT not hear that oscar night. :D

"The part of a ten year old boy will be played by Crystal Geezer..."

Ummmm, huh?

Oh... well I was thinking of what you looked like at ten. If you went through puberty early, you may not pull off the ten year old boy role successfully. But I guess you were thinking more mental than physical... and playing the mental ten year old boy, now, at your age. So forget what I wrote earlier, haha.

Oh... well I was thinking of what you looked like at ten. If you went through puberty early, you may not pull off the ten year old boy role successfully. But I guess you were thinking more mental than physical... and playing the mental ten year old boy, now, at your age. So forget what I wrote earlier, haha.

I actually did look like a boy at ten because we had lice real bad in school and the way my dad solved the problem of using a lice comb every week on my thick hair was to cut it all off. :D Traumatic for ten seconds then I liked it, way more convenient. There's a pic somewhere here, Giselle started an animal friends thread, i think I put one of me holding my cat Morris. :o

Bop! Who's that boy? :D (I'm technically 11 here. November 1986.)

7007594050_d4d0efa2d1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, don't start fighting. A Keck is an English slang for trousers. "A pair of kecks" means a pair of trousers

We call shoes "kicks" like sneakers or tennis shoes for "kicking around in" or relaxing. A "pair of kicks." I thought it was cock you were saying, not keck.

I actually did look like a boy at ten because we had lice real bad in school and the way my dad solved the problem of using a lice comb every week on my thick hair was to cut it all off. :D Traumatic for ten seconds then I liked it, way more convenient. There's a pic somewhere here, Giselle started an animal friends thread, i think I put one of me holding my cat Morris. :o

I looked like a boy at ten. Not due to lice though. My mom said she couldn't be bothered combing the knots out of my hair, so she kept it short. I guess I had no say back then. I really didn't mind as I was a tomboy anyhow. Plus I was on a swim team... easier with the chlorine, caps etc.

This was in Toronto Canada when I was 10...

8438822839_2107899ed4_z.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom