Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm generally against violence, but slapping a man's face very hard sometimes is good. A moment of pure energy. It doesn't help getting rid of rage and pain, it's a stupid thing but well...he deserved it.

I'm a little looped at the moment so this is hitting harder than usual but PLEASE put your kids in seatbelts. Luckiest. Parents. Ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beck is hipster bullshit. He's also a Scientologist. Either he doesn't make himself aware of what his "church" does to people or he doesn't care.

So Kristeen Young's mom dies and a few days later instead of photos of her or memories or something (fine, maybe she's very private, whatever) she posts a link to an Onion article that mocks how women are objectified. I'm assuming this is because she fancies herself a feminist or something. So in the post a day earlier she thanks a list of women who sent her flowers.

I witnessed most if those women objectify and scrutinize Morrissey's body DAILY for years. Her biggest fans are his objectifiers. That is wildly inconsistent for a feminist.

So Kristeen Young's mom dies and a few days later instead of photos of her or memories or something (fine, maybe she's very private, whatever) she posts a link to an Onion article that mocks how women are objectified. I'm assuming this is because she fancies herself a feminist or something. So in the post a day earlier she thanks a list of women who sent her flowers.

I witnessed most if those women objectify and scrutinize Morrissey's body DAILY for years. Her biggest fans are his objectifiers. That is wildly inconsistent for a feminist.

Without wanting to defend Kristeen Young, I don't think she's really being inconsistent. Although you're right about the "frink" aspect of Morrissey fandom on the part of many of the silly, pathetic girlies on this site, men don't tend to be disadvantaged by women's objectification of them, whereas women do.

Without wanting to defend Kristeen Young, I don't think she's really being inconsistent. Although you're right about the "frink" aspect of Morrissey fandom on the part of many of the silly, pathetic girlies on this site, men don't tend to be disadvantaged by women's objectification of them, whereas women do.

The argument can be made that "Morrissey WANTS us to drool all over him, he;s the one removing his shirt during Let Me KY." (weird) but I think the frink girls see what they want to see. No, he DOESN'T want to be served up on a platter of physical judgement and eaten alive by the frink zombies, he's communicating at that moment in the song that he's a SOURCE, that elsewhere where he is NOT someone is opening their eyes and seeing someone they despise while loving him, it;s like his sacrifice, he loves that person so much he's enabling that to happen. But meanwhile the girls think "He's taking his shirts off for US because he LOVES US SO MUCH!! I prefer SKINNY MOZ today, not FAT Moz. His nipples are cute, BLAHHHH." completely dumbing the equation down to their root needs and desires while he;s onstage exposing his wounded soul, it's f***ing sickening to sit and watch them do that.

As far as Kristeen I know she's ust trying to get fans in whatever form she can, but if she's siting around wondering why she's not getting a record deal, she should ask herself if Rihanna or Fiona Apple or any other successful strong female voice kissed the asses of the main act groupies they ever opened for. No they did not. Principles. Morals. Focus.

Last edited:
Lets see...
1) I wish I still had the time to regularly post on here. I may have to work on this.
2) Between January 2011 and January 2012 I gained 40 lbs due to a medication. I no longer take the medicine and lost 10 lbs simply by stopping. I'm trying to get some more of the weight off...apparently sit ups are hard when you don't weigh 0 lbs...I never would have imagined myself out of breath from a leg lift *sigh*
3) This beat was bubblegum, so I had to chew it.

he loves that person so much

...That he spends all his time comforting orphans from St Louis and worrying about who's going to attend his shows.

CG, ever the romantic.
It's not love for anyone, it's called showmanship, dear.

...That he spends all his time comforting orphans from St Louis and worrying about who's going to attend his shows.

CG, ever the romantic.
It's not love for anyone, it's called showmanship, dear.

Little Orphan Anti-Christ. :p I kid....yes I am romantic.

Friday Night is Meme's 'n' Beer. :p

Well-At-Least-She-Got-a-Good-Picture-Out-Of-It...jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom