Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

^^^Ignore craziness, drunk posting. :p (I did my best with Vogue and Like a Prayer. ;))

8076433681_428f47cbbc.jpg

This is what $94 seats at Staples Center looks like. :squiffy: And the sound SUCKED! I have nothing but good vibes and sell it out thoughts for Mozzy and Iggy, but I'd rather drive to Vegas than pay top dollar for suck seats and sound. It was rather nice when leaving the venue in a hoard of Madonna-infused Latinos seeing a bank of monitors promoting Moz's show with that sweet, sweet photo of him as a boy. Made the night in a weird way.

^^^Ignore craziness, drunk posting. :p (I did my best with Vogue and Like a Prayer. ;))

8076433681_428f47cbbc.jpg

This is what $94 seats at Staples Center looks like. :squiffy: And the sound SUCKED! I have nothing but good vibes and sell it out thoughts for Mozzy and Iggy, but I'd rather drive to Vegas than pay top dollar for suck seats and sound. It was rather nice when leaving the venue in a hoard of Madonna-infused Latinos seeing a bank of monitors promoting Moz's show with that sweet, sweet photo of him as a boy. Made the night in a weird way.

You must have been wankered!

You must have been wankered!

I was pretty f***ed up starting around 6pm. :D I only had 4 Taurinos, half a Dos Equis, a Shock Top and a possible contact high from my friend's pipe. And a LOT of water. :p I was totally fine this morning, woke up with the spins for a few minutes around 3am, slept it off then woke up fine. :thumb: The key is WATER!

I met a Smiths fan today in college...she was so arrogant and didn't want to speak to me at all. I've lost faith.

Morrissey doesn't need a record deal. Like everyone else, he could upload a CD to CDBaby.com which will make it available through all the major and minor distributors [Amazon, iTunes etc] around the world.

Morrissey doesn't need a record deal. Like everyone else, he could upload a CD to CDBaby.com which will make it available through all the major and minor distributors [Amazon, iTunes etc] around the world.

He could and should, but won't...I'd be surprised if nobody has given this advice to him.

If he cares about his fans, his lyrics, his popularity and the music, then that is the avenue that he really should go down. I don't think he really cares anymore though.

My mother's mother's maiden name was Burling. If I had to guess, I'd say the root of my crazy gene is passed on maternally. :thumb: Go gramma go!

SMITHS FACT: Did you know Andy Rourke played cello whilst in The Smiths? He is heard playing on "Shakespeare's Sister" and "Oscillate Wildly"

People are ignorant, arrogant, insensitive and an emotionless void. We are all reverting to the animals and savages we once were...

Debt is slowly killing the value of money. The UK are borrowing imaginary notes. The country is a fantasy. Money is a fantasy.

We are born into slavery to redeem the green paper like monkeys being rewarded with a f***ing banana. That is life...

Last edited by a moderator:
SMITHS FACT: Did you know Andy Rourke played cello whilst in The Smiths? He is heard playing on "Shakespeare's Sister" and "Oscillate Wildly"

People are ignorant, arrogant, insensitive and an emotionless void. We are all reverting to the animals and savages we once were...

Debt is slowly killing the value of money. The UK are borrowing imaginary notes. The country is a fantasy. Money is a fantasy.

We are born into slavery to redeem the green paper like monkeys being rewarded with a f***ing banana. That is life...

I warned him about that second Malibu :rolleyes:

Sounds like a dark drama. Will these be the themes of your first student film? :p

Sounds like a dark drama. Will these be the themes of your first student film? :p

Hmm. That sounds interesting! Maybe I could?

Jesus Christ! I thought "I Keep Mine Hidden" was an actual Smiths covers! It's an original song! Aghhh, I'm such a bad fan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya it does. Yes you could.

Thirty lashes with a wet noodle! :p

I'm mustn't be a good fan if I rate their original song lower than Golden Lights and Work Is A Four Letter Word...I think I deserve a few more lashes for that :p

Is it me or should Golden Lights be longer?? It seems to fade out on a good moment :(

I'm mustn't be a good fan if I rate their original song lower than Golden Lights and Work Is A Four Letter Word...I think I deserve a few more lashes for that :p

Is it me or should Golden Lights be longer?? It seems to fade out on a good moment :(

I think only thing that kills golden lights for me is the vocal effects. I like the original and cover meself. Not really more than any originals however.

I think only thing that kills golden lights for me is the vocal effects. I like the original and cover meself. Not really more than any originals however.

It's a different take on Morrissey's vocals though. It keeps it refreshing. I don't think it beats many originals at all, but I never was much of a fan of "I Keep Mine Hidden", if The Smiths was going to go back their old territory along the lines of "I Keep Mine Hidden", then Marr was right to leave.

Hmm. That sounds interesting! Maybe I could?

Jesus Christ! I thought "I Keep Mine Hidden" was an actual Smiths covers! It's an original song! Aghhh, I'm such a bad fan!

I think Moz has quite an attachment to that song for some reason, maybe because it was the last one? I remember listening to him sing it in 2009 and thinking what an odd choice it was.

I think Moz has quite an attachment to that song for some reason, maybe because it was the last one? I remember listening to him sing it in 2009 and thinking what an odd choice it was.

It doesn't seem like a Smiths song to me. It doesn't seem like a Morrissey solo either. It's weird.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom