Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Final season of Gossip Girl starts tonight!

n6991f.jpg

There is a woman I've met recently who is by all means a little too classy for me and could do a bit better. This seems t be a recurring theme in my life lately and I always wonder if they want a bit of the rough life or just a good time. Perhaps both. Since when is chubby, unkept, and poor attractive? Women these days. Although she does admit that the last two long term relationships were both quite stiff and terrible. I am I guess the other guy.

Why is everyone around me talking about breaking up? :squiffy: Have I missed some ginormous sign? :o Is everything okay?

I'm fine. I'm just always pondering why anyone ever had interest in me even though they can clearly do better.

Maybe you're more charming than you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just waiting to see if I can get some tickets to see Morrissey in December. Fingers and toes and eyes crossed.

I'm just waiting to see if I can get some tickets to see Morrissey in December. Fingers and toes and eyes crossed.

mauve21!!!!!! Long time no see! Do it, do it, do it!!!!!! I thought of you first when he announced the tour but totally forgot your screen name. :blushing:

8074597447_81a98d40b9_z.jpg

What's going on with the toes in the flip flop? :squiffy:

I'm going to see my big bird tonight. :D Maybe we can have a Kether throw down. :p

Gonna get some shit done tonight. Sealing it for Barry per Jon's mom. (Gotta listen to moms) And some factory farming atrocity awareness. Woot!

Feel free to join the release. I'm using my head as usual. :cool:

Ixnay on woRk getting dOne tonight. Sound blOws. Too showy. Boring as hell. :squiffy: I could get more dOne listening to pigsty on repeat with headphones.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom