Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

f*** I need to get laid or something. Lol. :p

I bet Moz doesn't eat oatmeal on a gig day. Probably throws off his whole poop game too. :p

Hello and good-bye everyone!!! I have been missing you all. I really miss reading your posts, CrystalGeezer. If anyone was wondering, I have not been on here because I have been not feeling well for the last few months. It is like I am living Mystery Diagnosis. Anyway, just wanted to say hello!!!!!!!!! :) Now off I pop again...

I'm thinking how I'd like nothing more than to punch the lead singer of this band really hard in the face. This song gets played every ten minutes on the radio...and, since it's an annoying combination of trippy, poppy, indie, and rock...it gets played on every station. There's no escaping it. God it sucks.

Really hard. In the face. For real. God he's horrible.

And, I just think it's a f***ing joke that shit, shit music like Mumford and Sons and The Lumineers, who both do this hokey, bullshit hipster folk revival crap...get played on the radio constantly, but The Gaslight Anthem doesn't get played on the radio at all. Meanwhile pantomime bullshit like The Black f***ing Keys are shoved down your throat on the hour...because they're fake and they don't say anything or mean anything and they have their pose down so perfectly and everyone thinks they have such a great authentic sound...they're so fake.

Why are people embarrassed to listen to listen to straight up, unpretentious rock and roll? What the hell happened? I'm not saying everyone should love TGA, but they should at least get equal airplay to boring hacks like Mumford and Sons.

Then you've got this new wave of stoner indie dance shit like M86 (I think they're called that?) and Beach House...I mean, seriously, ON THE f***ING RADIO? I can't focus on the road it's so horrible and droning and dull. Christ, it makes me so sick I could vomit.

OK I'm finished. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was amused to hear that you had trouble concentrating on the road when Beach House came on the radio. Maybe you'll need wipers on the inside of the windscreen (you know, for the vomit)...

More seriously, I certainly wouldn't recommend listening to a whole Beach House album in one sitting. However, I think there are a number of really great songs of theirs - "Myth" , "Wishes" , "Lover Of Mine" , "10 Mile Stereo". Have you tried these ?

I was amused to hear that you had trouble concentrating on the road when Beach House came on the radio. Maybe you'll need wipers on the inside of the windscreen (you know, for the vomit)...

More seriously, I certainly wouldn't recommend listening to a whole Beach House album in one sitting. However, I think there are a number of really great songs of theirs - "Myth" , "Wishes" , "Lover Of Mine" , "10 Mile Stereo". Have you tried these ?

No but I have a feeling my girlfriend would like them.

Mind you, I'm not saying these bands have no talent...well, I know it comes across like I'm saying that, but really I'm just so depressed at how little rock and roll is considered radio-worthy these days. Makes me angry. Everything has to be this kitschy, hipstery, detached-sounding dross.

I wanna hear The National and I wanna hear Gaslight. These bands deserve to played if those other bands can be played. Let the people in cars decide, not the clueless shithead executives.

Yesterday at work I saw a cardboard box that I knew my cats would find comfortable and I asked my employer if I could have it and she said, and I quote, "NO!" with this face: :eek: "You can't have that, that's where I keep my mason jars!" :( I need clarification.

No but I have a feeling my girlfriend would like them.

Mind you, I'm not saying these bands have no talent...well, I know it comes across like I'm saying that, but really I'm just so depressed at how little rock and roll is considered radio-worthy these days. Makes me angry. Everything has to be this kitschy, hipstery, detached-sounding dross.

I wanna hear The National and I wanna hear Gaslight. These bands deserve to played if those other bands can be played. Let the people in cars decide, not the clueless shithead executives.

Yesterday I was listening to the radio and heard a ZZ Top song followed by one of those indie anthems where the guy sings in falsetto about not needing her or something and there's a prominent xylophone in it. After that song was a Billy Squire song, it seemed ridiculously out of place. I don't know the name or title of it though.

Yesterday at work I saw a cardboard box that I knew my cats would find comfortable and I asked my employer if I could have it and she said, and I quote, "NO!" with this face: :eek: "You can't have that, that's where I keep my mason jars!" :( I need clarification.

I keep thinking of getting a little dog.A Jack Russell/mongrelly type.Would it be fair me being out at work all day and leaving him at home?

I'd call him Eli.

I keep thinking of getting a little dog.A Jack Russell/mongrelly type.Would it be fair me being out at work all day and leaving him at home?

I'd call him Eli.

That's exactly what we thought before we had a kid. But he always seems fine when we get home in the evening.

How funny. We also call him Eli.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom