Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Last edited:
Got my provisional license through the post today...signing up to the gym! I'm a busy boy for once! :)

What is it,exactly? We dont really have that sort of stuff here.

It's chick peas and fava beans rolled into a ball w spices and deep fried. Then they wrap three or four of them in a pita with lettuce (and tomato usually but I order without, nit a fan of raw tomatoes.) and hummus or sometimes a type of mayonnaise. It's Greek. And delicious! And I had fries. :yum:

6607394803_352d0996c3_z.jpg

Moz sighting last night in Hollywood. :p

It's chick peas and fava beans rolled into a ball w spices and deep fried. Then they wrap three or four of them in a pita with lettuce (and tomato usually but I order without, nit a fan of raw tomatoes.) and hummus or sometimes a type of mayonnaise. It's Greek. And delicious! And I had fries. :yum:

Falafels are so good! especially with tzatziki (the garlic sauce).

I'm thinking that it way too hot, it's been over 40c for the past two days and enough is enough!

Did any of the smiths actualy frequent Salford's lads club? Can't imagine Morrissey in particular being a regular. Wasn't he a virtual recluse before and even during the Smiths?

^I think I read or heard in an interview one of the members claim none of them did, but that posing in front of it was to do with giving them a working class image that they identified with and wanted to embody or some-such.

Thinking: SO RONERY. ;__;

I think car accidents these days are louder because of air bags. I've been witness to many in my life. Tonight I was helping this guy find his bus stop, he was turned around and I had a smart phone that told him which bus to take where. So I walked him to his stop, we crossed a large street (Overland for LAites) and I showed him the stop, we said goodbye and shook hands and i continued on my way. 20 steps later a car barreled through a red light of the intersection we just crossed and smashed into another, but it sounded like a bomb going off, I think because of the airbags. My mom said "IT'S GOING TO BE DARK ON YOUR WAY HOME!" No kidding. :rolleyes:

I was sitting downstairs watching videos a little while ago and my girlfriend came in from smoking a cigarette, handed me the rest of her beer and said goodnight. As she walked past the TV and started up the stairs I called out to her, "I wanna grow up to be a debaser!"

She had absolutely no idea what I was talking about.

Kind of sums everything up, for me.

Pixies?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom