Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I felt that last night but I think it was because we ordered a pizza and my mom wanted double cheese and all the extra salt sent my krebs cycle into shock. :p But about the diabetes thing, that is a symptom. Does your toilet get moldy fast? Thats another symptom. Or do your fingers and toes tingle?

I've got numb, mouldy fingers. What does that mean?

Does your toilet get moldy fast? Thats another symptom.

Seriously? I've never heard that... pretty bizarre.

Well, it's pretty rampant on my dad's side, but no to both of your questions. I do tend to crash if I eat sweets though, which I imagine isn't a particularly good sign...

Still, no moldy toilet or tingly fingers...

Seriously? I've never heard that... pretty bizarre.

Well, it's pretty rampant on my dad's side, but no to both of your questions. I do tend to crash if I eat sweets though, which I imagine isn't a particularly good sign...

Still, no moldy toilet or tingly fingers...

Moldy toilet is because your body isn't processing the sugar and you're just pissing it into your toilet, and sugar makes mold. Gross but cool kinda. :cool:

This "Johnny Bootlegger" bum wine "shot" ("SCARFACE SOUR RASPBERRY", dawg) tastes like melted popsicles and rubbing alcohol... I Think I've found my new go-to beverage.

Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute...you're one of those new-model Doctor Who kids, that watches the new episodes, with the Emo Doctor, but not the classic episodes, with the GREAT Doctor?

I still can't get into the new series... at all... CLASSIC DR. WHO FOREVER!

PS: Dear !Viva Hate!, I love yr sig... it's so....... fetch!

Movie rules...

Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute...you're one of those new-model Doctor Who kids, that watches the new episodes, with the Emo Doctor, but not the classic episodes, with the GREAT Doctor?

I still can't get into the new series... at all... CLASSIC DR. WHO FOREVER!

PS: Dear !Viva Hate!, I love yr sig... it's so....... fetch!

Movie rules...

I wanted to approve these posts but i couldn't for either of you.

here is a photo i took @ http://www.doctorwhoexperience.com/

392716_10150484397268179_654428178_10690581_1500591570_n.jpg

Christmas is making my mom act :crazy:er than usual...

Mom: I'm going to the store for hooks for the tree.
Me: Okay.
(20 minutes pass)
Mom: (Screaming my name from the driveway.) Get out here!
Me: What?
Mom: I got this microwave because ours is about to pop. Take it in the house.
Me: What about the hooks?
Mom: What are you crazy? I didn't have time to do that, I'm going to get hooks now.
Me: Okay, mom. :straightface:

Times like this it's just easier to smile and nod, though I am excited by the emphesis on popcorn, I think it has it's own button!

6494660401_5547923af6.jpg

Christmas is making my mom act :crazy:er than usual...

Mom: I'm going to the store for hooks for the tree.
Me: Okay.
(20 minutes pass)
Mom: (Screaming my name from the driveway.) Get out here!
Me: What?
Mom: I got this microwave because ours is about to pop. Take it in the house.
Me: What about the hooks?
Mom: What are you crazy? I didn't have time to do that, I'm going to get hooks now.
Me: Okay, mom. :straightface:

Times like this it's just easier to smile and nod, though I am excited by the emphesis on popcorn, I think it has it's own button!

Your mom kind of reminds me of my mom. Maybe they should be friends. Is your mom african american, perchance?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom