Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

nanananana interesting drug the one that you took tell the truth it really helped you an interesting drug the one that you took cause it really really helped you,,, got it stuck in my head lol thats all im thinking.

I was cosmically namechecked by Bjork!!! :blushing: (I love that stuff. :o)

Cosmically? I'm a something. In reality? I'm a nothing. :p

That sounds pretty interesting, C.G! You're coming up in the world.
I'm a tad grumpy at present. Pardon me. It's the winter blues....

I didn't fall asleep until about 4.30 tonight. I hate the nights when I lie awake hour for hour unable to fall asleep.

This outrageous thing (almost) happend to me yesterday. I was in my room getting dressed, heard a very strange sound from downstairs so I assumed it was the 2-year old (yes, she recently turned 2, she's a big girl now) being a monkey as usual. But when I get downstairs I realise that she's sitting nicely in the sofa watching telly. Thought it must have been something from outside. So I go back upstairs and when I get in to my room I realise to my horror that it is a man outside the window (WTF!!!!) cleaning the window. Realise that it's the window cleaner doing his monthly thing and he hasn't warned us!!! I mean FFS!!! If he had been there 2 minutes earlier he would have seen me more or less naked. I mean that's not on. At least he could have told us he was coming?

This outrageous thing (almost) happend to me yesterday. I was in my room getting dressed, heard a very strange sound from downstairs so I assumed it was the 2-year old (yes, she recently turned 2, she's a big girl now) being a monkey as usual. But when I get downstairs I realise that she's sitting nicely in the sofa watching telly. Thought it must have been something from outside. So I go back upstairs and when I get in to my room I realise to my horror that it is a man outside the window (WTF!!!!) cleaning the window. Realise that it's the window cleaner doing his monthly thing and he hasn't warned us!!! I mean FFS!!! If he had been there 2 minutes earlier he would have seen me more or less naked. I mean that's not on. At least he could have told us he was coming?

Same thing almost happened to me too. I was changing in my room and I left the blinds open because my window just looks straight out to the fence of my backyard and nobody can see me. I got my shorts and top on and a few seconds later my dad walks by in the backyard. I thought, "Oh my god, if that had been a few seconds earlier I would have totally embarrassed my dad and I. I should start closing those blinds."

So,you'll be waiting next time eh?;)

Same thing almost happened to me too. I was changing in my room and I left the blinds open because my window just looks straight out to the fence of my backyard and nobody can see me. I got my shorts and top on and a few seconds later my dad walks by in the backyard. I thought, "Oh my god, if that had been a few seconds earlier I would have totally embarrassed my dad and I. I should start closing those blinds."

When my friend Charlotte still lived with her parents they lived literally in the middle of nowhere and the bathroom upstairs faced a field and it was absolutely impossible for anyone to see in there so therefore they only had a normal window in there that you can see through. One summer 2 weird men from Lithuania were painting their house and one morning when Charlotte was sitting on the toilet making number 2 one of the men suddenly were standing on a ladder watching her through the window. And he didn't get down when he saw she was there, he just stood there painting.

[/B]
So,you'll be waiting next time eh?;)

Perv.

When my friend Charlotte still lived with her parents they lived literally in the middle of nowhere and the bathroom upstairs faced a field and it was absolutely impossible for anyone to see in there so therefore they only had a normal window in there that you can see through. One summer 2 weird men from Lithuania were painting their house and one morning when Charlotte was sitting on the toilet making number 2 one of the men suddenly were standing on a ladder watching her through the window. And he didn't get down when he saw she was there, he just stood there painting.
How embarrassing and rude! I don't know what I would have done!

Perv.

:lbf:

Good Morning to everyone.
Today I shall be attending my cousins little 20th birthday bash.
Going to meet Mrs Davie haha.

Cancer boy is on her way to my house with a backpack full of tequila and codeine. We're going to drink these and bike 10 miles to a friend's 21st birthday party. Wish me luck.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom