Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Psst Jackie, the midsummer solstice was on 21 June. You are 3 days behind, lass.

squir·rel·ly/ˈskwər(ə)lē/Adjective
1. Resembling a squirrel.
2. Restless, nervous, or unpredictable
Slang for odd, crazy, etc. Origin: in allusion to a squirrel's diet of nuts

Well in Scandinavia it's celebrated today and since everyone knows that the Scandinavian way is the only right way...

Saying weed is illegal is practically being racist towards weed..

You'd ALMOST say I'm high, eh? XD

One time I saw an episode of Trailer Park Boys where they stole an ATM. They all went to jail but it was really hilarious. So, you be the judge.

What's Trailer Park Boys?

trailerparkboys.jpg

It is the funniest series ever to trickle down from Canada. I've sort of been on a netflix marathon.

Where is she? I can't wait until she gets home, she is bringing my lunch; fried chicken and sandwich. :yum:

My neighbors just woke me up playing techno. I got out of bed and put the needle down on Bona Drag and turned the speakers all the way up. Oh, Sunday morning music wars.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom