Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! The doctor just called and said I have a parasite! Inside me! AAAHHHH! I have to take medicine for it. And I have a parasite. Inside. ME.:eek::eek::eek:

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! The doctor just called and said I have a parasite! Inside me! AAAHHHH! I have to take medicine for it. And I have a parasite. Inside. ME.:eek::eek::eek:

I did not just read that.... I did not just read that.... I did not just read that... *repeat to self*

by Christ, I hope you're okay. I've heard that fat ladies (but not me) have worms implanted in order to loose weight (not suggesting that's you either.... oooh, bleedin hell i hope you can deal with the emotions of this okay)

Well a certain shop called Next is now giving me an interview to work in the stockroom away from the customers. I'm glad because I can get away from THE STAFF, nevermind the bloody customers!
Why even give me an interview for the job though??? I'm bloody working for Next! it'll probably end with me getting it because I'm working for their firm! It makes no sense....
They've cut my hours down to 4 a week.....How can anyone possibly live on 4 hours worth of work??? 1 hour is already spent on the bus bloody getting there! Honestly, it's a joke working there!
No luck from ASDA (....yet....) as I'm sure they are going through thousands of CVs and online applications for the 8 jobs available...

My guitarist has decided to either take a vow of silence and say nothing to me or done a runner, in which case I am very upset about.....Please Please Please, Johnny Marr knock on my door!

Last edited by a moderator:
2zgx1le.gif

Well it's not me bumming over some random member who hasn't been on here for ages and making a whole thread about wanting them back here :D

Kuiper HAS been to this site recently, he is just hidden. He isn't a random member, he's a highly respected and liked user by all the staff and every member who has been around long enough to remember him...you know, as opposed to only being liked by 4 other people who do nothing but fawn over each other's cocks for hours on end and show everyone how dull they and their life really is.

Where is Viva Hate??? Does this mean he HAS a life?

Of course...I'm watching 'Grizzly' on TCM. :D

Do you think he's like, 17, too?

I'm not 17. I graduated High School at 16 and I've already been through college...so that should give you a general age area to work from.

Yeah, his reply to CG did make me crack a smile.
But I've returned to frowning.

Turn that frown upside down! Or at least stand on your head...

Of course...I'm watching 'Grizzly' on TCM. :D

I'm not 17. I graduated High School at 16 and I've already been through college...so that should give you a general age area to work from.

Turn that frown upside down! Or at least stand on your head...

The fixing of the frown requires either very charitable concessions on someone else's part or international travel. Either not likely or complicated and expensive, either one.

The fixing of the frown requires either very charitable concessions on someone else's part or international travel. Either not likely or complicated and expensive, either one.

I hope this doesn't involve a Morrissey concert...

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom