Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Jackie's not a poop baby. :tears:

Hey, I just discovered this amazing ap called Lose It. If anyone is a dieter and has a smart phone, it is a must! You put what you eat and your exercise in it, how much you want to lose and your weight and height and age and all that, and it calculates how many calories per day you can eat or have burned. THen if you want to eat a little more, you just exercise a little more, and it keep you ion caloric track, it is AMAZING! It does all the math for you, and has all the nutritional information for all the food at the market or even in restaurants and coffee houses. I'm blown away by how easy it is. We'll see if it works though. I'm on schedule to be less of a chub scout by november 9. :thumb:

That's disgusting. We don't want to see you and your boyfriend in action. That's just tacky.

Oh, I see what you did there...you took what I posted about you and turned it around and said it was about me! How clever! I've been bested by your superior intellect.

/sarcasm

I'm on schedule to be less of a chub scout by november 9. :thumb:

A chub scout! :) CG, you are eminently quotable these days. I'm still treasuring your "I'll be over here in the corner menstruating" riposte to th' lads.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom