Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

billy scissors came around 11:30 this morning when you weren't around.

*edit*
he was lurking few minutes ago.

Last edited:
billy scissors came around 11:30 this morning when you weren't around.

*edit*
he was lurking few minutes ago.

I saw something similar written on a public toilet wall the other day.

Ooh you are cheeky you! Any luck?

To quote Del Boy:"Lots of it, all bad". Although I don't think he was talking about cruising public toilets.

What the f*** am I talking about?!?!

If your question was serious, I did once go into a public toilet in Dublin and a guy there was openly masturbating (I wrote wanking, then changed it) - I tried to ignore him, then he came and stood next to me. I looked him right in the eye and said, "What the f*** are you doing? Look at you!" and he seemed genuinely shocked.
Also, one time in Bristol I saw a homeless man with a massive appendage masturbating at a bus stop at 3am.
I seem to attract wankers..

To quote Del Boy:"Lots of it, all bad". Although I don't think he was talking about cruising public toilets.

What the f*** am I talking about?!?!

If your question was serious, I did once go into a public toilet in Dublin and a guy there was openly masturbating (I wrote wanking, then changed it) - I tried to ignore him, then he came and stood next to me. I looked him right in the eye and said, "What the f*** are you doing? Look at you!" and he seemed genuinely shocked.
Also, one time in Bristol I saw a homeless man with a massive appendage masturbating at a bus stop at 3am.
I seem to attract wankers..

so do I

Look how the illustration of the Lady God holds her wrist at her waist and the other one down as they discuss the location in the first 40 seconds, around 20 I think it starts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have to go home, sooner than I expected. :eek:
These 2 tweaked out looking, crazy dudes just sat down at the computer booth next to me :crazy:
they are really loudly discussing some video poker thing :mad:
I have already given them my best look of disapproval :cool:
now I am hoping that loudly typing combined with short looks over @ them is enough to make them flee :straightface:
or at least STFU :squiffy:

:confused::o really?? I cry every time i get my hair cut. ... and what proud cut will you be sporting?:)

You don't like getting your hair cut? I love it. It might be because I keep my hair so short though and it gets so thick and curly between hair cuts that it looks terrible. This is how I am getting it cut:

Alex-Kapranos-alex-kapranos-4753178-643-727.jpg

ooo, i like :thumb::thumb::thumb:
do you have the bone structure to carry it off:love:

I don't really have much bone structure, but it sort of works with the shape of my face. I have been watching his concerts lately and I can't get over how beautiful his bone structure is and his hair and his clothes.:horny::love:

You don't like getting your hair cut? I love it. It might be because I keep my hair so short though and it gets so thick and curly between hair cuts that it looks terrible. This is how I am getting it cut:

Alex-Kapranos-alex-kapranos-4753178-643-727.jpg

Ahh me old pal Alex - he's a genuine good guy :)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom