Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I would like it very much if some nice university would give a nice offer that i can use as an insurance. Preferably something along the lines of DDD. That'd be nice.

Hmm, a job has cropped up for me for a charity assistant manager..Wondering if I should try and attempt to take it!

Hmm, a job has cropped up for me for a charity assistant manager..Wondering if I should try and attempt to take it!

hmmm oh, well, as long as it doesn't clash with your tour schedule, Davie dear... :cool:

Im so glad I transferred

football-jesus.jpg

I would like it very much if some nice university would give a nice offer that i can use as an insurance. Preferably something along the lines of DDD. That'd be nice.

I want more offers too. I've already got a conditional from my first choice (Lincoln), and a rejection from Leeds, but I'm still waiting on Sheffield. I only applied to three unis anyway because they were the only ones that did my course and that I really liked, but I hope I get another offer. I will probably go to Lincoln because it's lovely, but my pride will be hurt and I'll feel thick if I only have one.:o

I want more offers too. I've already got a conditional from my first choice (Lincoln), and a rejection from Leeds, but I'm still waiting on Sheffield. I only applied to three unis anyway because they were the only ones that did my course and that I really liked, but I hope I get another offer. I will probably go to Lincoln because it's lovely, but my pride will be hurt and I'll feel thick if I only have one.:o

Yeah, I've only got one offer too, and mine's from my first choice (Glasgow) but it's AAA, and I'm scared. Plus the damaged pride thing. I've been rejected from both of the English unis I applied to (Manchester and Oxford), so I'm waiting on Edinburgh and Strathclyde. This is not fun! :o

First nice weather in aaaaaaaaaages, and of course it had to be on a day I feel like shit.

Well...my band has thrown me out and has decided to go ahead on the gig without me and do an instrumental gig. I'm livid :mad:

Well...my band has thrown me out and has decided to go ahead on the gig without me and do an instrumental gig. I'm livid :mad:

Why did they fire you?

In the words of the guitarist - He's too abnormal for our band. He simply does not gel with us..

It's not an excuse though and he has now decided that he can sing! (wow, I heard him in rehearsals and he was utter shite) and now he thinks he can write lyrics and go ahead as a three man band! The Bassist isn't sure what he done was right...but he however is deciding to follow the plan, the drummer also!

In the words of the guitarist - He's too abnormal for our band. He simply does not gel with us..

It's not an excuse though and he has now decided that he can sing! (wow, I heard him in rehearsals and he was utter shite) and now he thinks he can write lyrics and go ahead as a three man band! The Bassist isn't sure what he done was right...but he however is deciding to follow the plan, the drummer also!

Too abnormal? That's harsh. Well, maybe time to go solo then? :p

I think you should record one of their gigs, post it on here - and let us all mock them.

They. Will. Rue. The. Day.

And you will have your sweet revenge.

All we'll all get a laugh:thumb:

I think you should record one of their gigs, post it on here - and let us all mock them.

They. Will. Rue. The. Day.

And you will have your sweet revenge.

All we'll all get a laugh:thumb:

True...I doubt I would ever want to attend of the gigs now, since they threw me out! However, I do have two instrumental demos that they sent one...one of which is on their myspace page, which my name was never included for the reason that the guitarist was in charge of the page and he was the one who was very jealous, grr!

In the words of the guitarist - He's too abnormal for our band.

Oh dear. The Urchins have deserted.

Abnormal???????? :head-smack: You could have told me yourself, insteaad I heard it from the Uchiiiiiiiins

Th Kat won't be happy about this.:o

Why does having the windows open make me feel melancholy and uneasy? It isn't exactly that the windows are open but something about the sounds of outside, the smell of the outside, and the breeze blowing through the house. (I know, I'm weird.)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom