Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

My stoner neighbor gave us four "adult" Christmas cupcakes. :straightface: She gave them to us yesterday and told us today. :rolleyes: We haven't eaten any yet.

C64 = funny :lbf:
and anyways, I am more worried about whether I know them from my "dr*ggie days" or not :o
if I do, then I would not want to talk to them, even though I am terribly lonely up here :straightface:
I just cannot hang out with anybody that does that stuff anymore :cool:

Woah, I'm sure you must have many stories to tell...Why haven't I spoken to you before??? :lbf:

When are Californinan's going to get it into their heads that snow is not a bloody novelty!;)

I have no idea, I was quite notorious back in the day* :cool:

*=the mid to late 2000s, when I went crazy after my divorce :eek:

You sound like my type of mate :lbf:

Edit: Corronation Street's episode today was proper awesome, poor Ashley getting flattened :tears:

You sound like my type of mate :lbf:

Edit: Corronation Street's episode today was proper awesome, poor Ashley getting flattened :tears:

' Poor Ashley' poor ?
I think not sir, he was a butcher, id call it KARMA, I was actually quite pleased, now all theyve gotta do is finish Fiz off and i'll be happy. :lbf:

(yes yes I know its not real,)

' Poor Ashley' poor ?
I think not sir, he was a butcher, id call it KARMA, I was actually quite pleased, now all theyve gotta do is finish Fiz off and i'll be happy. :lbf:

(yes yes I know its not real,)

I take it your a vegan :p

Robby, you have every right to confused if you have never watched a British Soap called Coronation Street in your life haha :)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom