Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It must be exhausting,reading stories and watching kids tv etc.

You're welcome to swap with me for a day if you think it's so easy. Children are so full of energy all the time, I sometimes wonder how they actually can stand themselves! I get tired just being around them, then imagine what it must be like being them

You're welcome to swap with me for a day if you think it's so easy. Children are so full of energy all the time, I sometimes wonder how they actually can stand themselves! I get tired just being around them, then imagine what it must be like being them

Children are hummingbirds. :p

Today has been a nightmare, I'm going to bed for half an hour to watch TV. Then I'm going to make dinner but I'm guessing that the nightmare won't eat it anyway. But then I'm going to put her on the naughty step, I've been threatening to do it all day.

Today has been a nightmare, I'm going to bed for half an hour to watch TV. Then I'm going to make dinner but I'm guessing that the nightmare won't eat it anyway. But then I'm going to put her on the naughty step, I've been threatening to do it all day.

Your charge has been a nightmare? Or you literally had one, assigned it a gender and are dealing with it metaphorically by placing it on the naughty step? :p

Your charge has been a nightmare? Or you literally had one, assigned it a gender and are dealing with it metaphorically by placing it on the naughty step? :p

It's just a lot of "noooo, IIIII want the pink plate, uuuuuaaahhhhh" right now. And as I suspected the nightmare didn't eat the dinner.

Should I strap on my bra and go to the grocery store at 10 at night when I really just want to go to sleep, or wait until tomorrow and go with my mom who will be nagging me the whole time to hurry up. Life is a series of choices. :p

Should I strap on my bra and go to the grocery store at 10 at night when I really just want to go to sleep, or wait until tomorrow and go with my mom who will be nagging me the whole time to hurry up. Life is a series of choices. :p

Oh god, I just hate having to strap the bra back on once it has been removed for the day!

Must finish reading this article before the final episode of True Blood...

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom