Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm having a cold! I hate it! I'm not sure I'll survive this.

You will survive. But you'll feel like crap for at least a week. Welcome to sunny England by the way!

I too have a cold - it's making my arms (especially my elbows) ache for some strange reason.

I feel sorry for myself and sorry for you too.

Every part of my body aches,even my hair hurts

I'm having a cold! I hate it! I'm not sure I'll survive this.

You will survive. But you'll feel like crap for at least a week. Welcome to sunny England by the way!

I too have a cold - it's making my arms (especially my elbows) ache for some strange reason.

Ummmm, should we sanitize the log out button with Lysol or something? :squiffy:

Thanks. I started feeling like crap on the flight here. I got a sore throat and it hurted like hell. I've had some sort of virus for several weeks that just hasn't really broken out. Now the sore throat is gone but I just feel really tired, I can't breath through my nose and I've started caughing. What really worries me is that a lot of my friends back home have had the same sympthoms and for all of them in ended with a pneumonia. That really worries me.

Hurting elbows, how strange...

Yes. Before it goes global.

I feel so gross. I just want to pour a bucket of antiseptic over myself.

:( I hope all you guys feel better. I have cramps if that helps beef up the pity party. :p

Ha! Yes - especially me.

Anyway I'm off for a mug of Lemsip and an early night now. I have cramps to look forward to tomorrow :thumb:

Maybe this baby pygmie hippo will make us all feel a little better.

45559_428955413636_588208636_4836916_7676775_n.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom