Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

:( Naw! It must be somewhere! I'm not going to ask you where you had it last coz I'll sound like my Dad and it's a very dumb question too!

Passport or identity card? You should be able to use your identity card as well, because Sweden is a member of the EU.

If the airline that you fly with has no weight limit for hand luggage, then put the heavy things in there.

I don't think it's enough with a normal id-card, I think you need some national id card or something like that. I'm actually taking 3 hand luggages, you're only allowed to bring one with a max weight of 8 kilo....but I don't care.

How could you possibly do this Jackie?

According to Richard:
The staff at the check in: they won't see it if you hide it.
The security control: they don't know anything, it's possible that you have a special agreement to take extra luggage.
The cabin crew: they don't care, it will only delay the plane if I have to go back and check it in.

:thumb: Richard = the man with all the answers!

I'm thinking about all the hearts that go out to Morrissey :)
Quite seriously.....

I hear that's where he keeps all his greatest hits. :p

4922283834_cf2ff158a9.jpg

Cute little Cockatiel!

This one is on my foot, taken last year...:thumb:

Awwww. That's Emma. She's always blushing about something, I never know what though. She's in her late 20's.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom