Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I bought a pair of new jeans today but I can't decide if I should keep them or take them back to the store. The thing is that I'm rather short so I have to fold them up and I'm not sure if I like the fabric on the inside (which shows when I fold them up)....hmmmm. :confused:

I bought a pair of new jeans today but I can't decide if I should keep them or take them back to the store. The thing is that I'm rather short so I have to fold them up and I'm not sure if I like the fabric on the inside (which shows when I fold them up)....hmmmm. :confused:

Oh lifes just a bitch isnt it? Lets just kill ourselves

Last edited:

I hate that. I'm short too but with biggish hips so I have to spend ages hunting around for jeans that are size 14 but with really short legs. Also, I buy skinny jeans and when I get my size the ankles are always baggy. The only time when I've ever needed room to accommodate cankles is after I got my cast off last year, and even then there was too much fabric hanging off!

Ok, rant over. :p

I hate that. I'm short too but with biggish hips so I have to spend ages hunting around for jeans that are size 14 but with really short legs. Also, I buy skinny jeans and when I get my size the ankles are always baggy. The only time when I've ever needed room to accommodate cankles is after I got my cast off last year, and even then there was too much fabric hanging off!

Ok, rant over. :p

Exactly! Finally, someone who understands! I hate being short! I hate that no jeans ever fit!

:highfive: It's a big problem.

It's a HUUUUGE problem! We should start a support group. Sometimes at work when I sit down on a chair after someone else sat there, I can't reach the floor, it's true, really pathetic. My friend Dave refers to me as "The little person". He loves to call me that when others can hear.

It's a HUUUUGE problem! We should start a support group. Sometimes at work when I sit down on a chair after someone else sat there, I can't reach the floor, it's true, really pathetic. My friend Dave refers to me as "The little person". He loves to call me that when others can hear.

We should. That happens to me sometimes as well- it's also extremely annoying at restaurants when the chairs are designed for tall people and you sit down and can hardly reach over the table to eat. People always tell me that I'm not as short as I think I am, but the fact that this happens proves otherwise I think. :p

We should. That happens to me sometimes as well- it's also extremely annoying at restaurants when the chairs are designed for tall people and you sit down and can hardly reach over the table to eat. People always tell me that I'm not as short as I think I am, but the fact that this happens proves otherwise I think. :p

I know! I knooow! Eating at a restaurant and having the table under the chin. It feels like being 3 years old! Humiliating! I'm absolutely sure that one day someone will ask if I want a pillow to sit on so I can reach better!

I know! I knooow! Eating at a restaurant and having the table under the chin. It feels like being 3 years old! Humiliating! I'm absolutely sure that one day someone will ask if I want a pillow to sit on so I can reach better!

No offence, and I'm sure there are some nice ones out there, but all the short people Ive ever known have been complete twats

I'm not trying to make polenta again for some time, I managed to get a nice burn on my palm, ouchy :(.

i5ar5w.jpg

No offence, and I'm sure there are some nice ones out there, but all the short people Ive ever known have been complete twats

:eek:

Anyway! I just got home from working my LAST DAY at my shit job! I can't explain how happy I am right now. I HATE my job, and I hate people who can't think. And I hate people who ask about obvious things, people who can't see what's right in front of them and people who ask me something and then walk away before I have answered and then 10 minutes later come back and say I gave them the wrong info! I hate most people I meet at my work! I hope they all burn in hell!

:eek:

Anyway! I just got home from working my LAST DAY at my shit job! I can't explain how happy I am right now. I HATE my job, and I hate people who can't think. And I hate people who ask about obvious things, people who can't see what's right in front of them and people who ask me something and then walk away before I have answered and then 10 minutes later come back and say I gave them the wrong info! I hate most people I meet at my work! I hope they all burn in hell!

well good luck in your nannying job

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom