Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

New series of Have I Got News For You starts in a few minutes on BBC1.

I'd like to find the film thread, so I can express my views on the last film I saw, which was Groundhog Day. However, I'm too lazy to use the search function. :( Not too lazy to type this post though. It's a matter of principle.

They kicked Jan (Yawn) off of Shear Genius. :tears: Now I have nobody to root for. I loved watching him tell the prelim judges to stick it and stop talking to him while he worked. :tears: And there's something about tattoos and fingers with hair dye all over them that is sooooooooo sexy. :tears:

Is there an American here who could give me an American equivalent of what we'd say in a situation that that would be used? Because I think I'm still using it wrong.

???? Are you not an American - i read your posts with an American accent!!!:p

Kind blows my whole hermetic androgyne theory into pieces. :rolleyes: :p I'll just rationalize that he was drinking a Red Bull during the interview which has Taurine in it which can be extracted from bovine urine and conclude he was "taking the piss" and that actually my theory still holds water...or piss or whatever.

sorry to spread manure on your bed of roses, but, Moz = vegetarian, therefore says NO to Taurine!!!:D, therefore your 'take the piss' theory can't work! QED!!!! :lbf::lbf:

PS: Mr Nightingale told me taurine came from bull sperm! A real treat for the vegans amongst us:sick::barf:

I'm American, that's why I needed an American equivalent to help me understand your term. :p I never said I was a smart American.

I thought taurine came from urine which a vegetarian can drink, right? :squiffy: I hope so because if I have to give up Red Bulls AND Peeps (gelatin:tears:) it's going to be a long year. :D

My head is pounding like nobody's business- agony. I have a horrible cold too. Ugh.

On the bright side, I'm dying my hair tomorrow. *cheering weakly*

You're dying your hair on Easter? Isn't that the day your hair is supposed to be living? :p

just testing you, well done

You spelled carumba wrong too. :D

This is funny:

wgart_-art-d-domenich-adam_eve.jpg

Adam's like, "Dude. Look at her. What would YOU have done?" and God's like "Yeah, you have a point. Sorry if I interrupted anthing, con-tin-you-way." :rofl: And the little cherub at the top is going "Shhhhhh, you're too loud Eve!!!!" :D

I gotta go back to work. :p bye.

A minute of patheticness.

So over on the frink thread the girls are reminiscing about Morrissey concerts swinging through their towns a year ago today and yesterday and whatnot. Anniversarys. And I think it's a week off because of Movable Feast Factor, but it was a year ago tomorrow that I helped a family prepare an Easter dinner and all the signs I saw said this was it, that something was going to happen. THen at Easter dinner at my uncles house later that day, I was telling the family about how a friend and I were going to drive to Albuquerque New Mexico to see Morrissey. In my mind I thought "This was it. This time I'm going to touch him." So I drove all the way to New Mexico to touch him because I knew my chances of even getting close at Coachella were slim to none. So the venue was teeny. THe Courteeners were amazing. Morrissey was amazing. I tried to get close, some gay guy attempted to have me thrown out, the concert progressed and in the end, I was too shy. :tears:

Longest. Drive. Home. Ever.

4488898062_bc5fb2cdb7.jpg

But I dyed easter eggs tonight so that makes up for the crummy memories of a bunch of expectation leading up to nothing! I expect this year I will have smelly egg farts for a week. :D It's best to keep our dreams in check. :thumb:

Bleh, my own advice isn't helping. I'm gonna go hug my pillow.

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom