Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

"Biblical rain" you can send some of that down here to Melbourne.
I'll bucket it for my garden......:)
Sent!

The IT dept at work phoned today from London because an engineer said to them he couldn't get to us because of adverse weather: "He's joking, right?"
Oh no, Mr IT man, its SNOWING in Scotland today, I kid you not....SNOWING! Summertime? SUMMERTIME?!

Sorry for shouting.

]this the most impressive name dropping without actually name dropping i've ever seen. i'm not criticising. at all. this is really f***ing cool and i'm totally jealous. :guitar: i'm sure you'll have a great time. can't wait to see the movie. if you get a chance please tell him that some random guy he's never heard of thinks he writes a mean comic. also, if you can, ask him what's going on with his das kapital idea. you could also mention that i'm familiar with das kapital and that if he wants me to do some writing for the project i'm crazy cheap and i know my way around a comic script :o :thumb:.[/QUOTE]

I DID mention Das Kapital and your offer (amongst many) and he did say 'email me!' That simple - if you have a great idea, get in touch with him. He is the nicest, most unaffedted, decent men I hav e ever had the pleasure to know. Kick Ass is just probably THE best film i have EVER seen! WOOW!!!!

Sent!

The IT dept at work phoned today from London because an engineer said to them he couldn't get to us because of adverse weather: "He's joking, right?"
Oh no, Mr IT man, its SNOWING in Scotland today, I kid you not....SNOWING! Summertime? SUMMERTIME?!

Sorry for shouting.

It'd about s Shiting-foot deep out here ... summetime ....

I don't care about Psychology. I don't care about observational learning. I don't care about the self perception theory. I don't care about social physical anxiety. I don't care about supplication values. However, this assignment is to be in for tomorrow and I really cannot afford another, 'Oh dear' frown which leads into a 'You're a twat' stare.

That's exactly what I just thought and it's exactly what I'll think tomorrow in social psychology. Oh well, onwards towards 2000 words from 714.

I don't care about Psychology. I don't care about observational learning. I don't care about the self perception theory. I don't care about social physical anxiety. I don't care about supplication values. However, this assignment is to be in for tomorrow and I really cannot afford another, 'Oh dear' frown which leads into a 'You're a twat' stare.

That's exactly what I just thought and it's exactly what I'll think tomorrow in social psychology. Oh well, onwards towards 2000 words from 714.

What time tomorrow? You've plenty of time if you pull in an all-nighter. A word count problem is always solved by injecting numerous references/footnotes consisting of sheer bollocks :thumb:

f*** friend zones.

We're alike in every possible way, we find the same random shit hilarious, same shows, movies, now she's starting to get into my music on her own which is huge for me, especially since no one around here listens to our music. We even have the same f***ing birthday. We talk basically every second of every day. Even if we were dating we couldn't get closer than we already are. But she has a thing with another guy, who is leaving to go to school out of state in a couple of months, he doesn't want a relationship, she does, so basically they haven't decided what they're going to do but for now they're just going to keep doing what they're already doing, and they're going to prom together. So obviously I'm not going to tell her, she's already going through enough with that, and myself, one second I like her, the next I'm happy we're just friends, maybe after he leaves, f*** this.

Vent over.

I DID mention Das Kapital and your offer (amongst many) and he did say 'email me!' That simple - if you have a great idea, get in touch with him. He is the nicest, most unaffedted, decent men I hav e ever had the pleasure to know. Kick Ass is just probably THE best film i have EVER seen! WOOW!!!!

ah, very cool! thanks a lot for mentioning me along with all the other aspiring writer friends i'm sure hit you up.

i probably will email him something after i see kick ass, if only sycophantic praise. can't wait to see it. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
What time tomorrow? You've plenty of time if you pull in an all-nighter. A word count problem is always solved by injecting numerous references/footnotes consisting of sheer bollocks :thumb:

:lbf: That's exactly what I've done! I've even got Shakespeare and Sean O'Casey's view of social interaction through theatre in there. :squiffy:

Well, it's in for 1.00pm and no later and it's now 4.08am. I've only just finished. Oh well, I suppose I'll never learn. :lbf:

I have the biggest headache of all time, like I've had a sobfest all afternoon. :( But I didn't, I helped my friend pick her dog up from the vet and he peed on me he was still drousy from being drugged up from surgery. Bedtime. Whatever it was, essgonnabeok. :o

I have the biggest headache of all time, like I've had a sobfest all afternoon. :( But I didn't, I helped my friend pick her dog up from the vet and he peed on me he was still drousy from being drugged up from surgery. Bedtime. Whatever it was, essgonnabeok. :o

Hey, glad the dog's okay:). -maybe doggy wee brings good luck - just like a bird pooping on you.:blushing:

Hope you feel better quickly CG :thumb:

Cheers

Nightingale x

Thanks. I feel better. Not really but I'll just say that.

I did find this Morrissey quote amusing:

"And I know that people who dislike me will dislike me even more for saying this, but I don't have another life. I don't exist as another person, somewhere else doing something else with other people. There is no other me. There is no clocking off."

Kind blows my whole hermetic androgyne theory into pieces. :rolleyes: :p I'll just rationalize that he was drinking a Red Bull during the interview which has Taurine in it which can be extracted from bovine urine and conclude he was "taking the piss" and that actually my theory still holds water...or piss or whatever.

I still don't know how to use that statement: he's taking the piss.

:squiffy:

Is there an American here who could give me an American equivalent of what we'd say in a situation that that would be used? Because I think I'm still using it wrong.

I still don't know how to use that statement: he's taking the piss.

:squiffy:

Is there an American here who could give me an American equivalent of what we'd say in a situation that that would be used? Because I think I'm still using it wrong.

"Pulling your leg?" not quite, though. That means trying to get you to believe something untrue, a little more than taking the piss does. "Giving you shit" works well, doesn't it?

"Go f*** yourself."
"Hey!"
"Don't mind him. He's just giving you shit."

Or: "I decree today that life
Is simply TAKING [the piss] and not giving [you shit]"

Last edited:
"Pulling your leg?" not quite, though. That means trying to get you to believe something untrue, a little more than taking the piss does. "Giving you shit" works well, doesn't it?

"Go f*** yourself."
"Hey!"
"Don't mind him. He's just giving you shit."

Or: "I decree today that life
Is simply TAKING [the piss] and not giving [you shit]"

So the person GIVING someone shit is actually TAKING the piss?

YES! It's like the circle of life, only with piss. And shit. A coprophilic carousel, if you will.

Thank you, now I have a mind mnemonic thing that'll help me remember how to use it. :flowers: You're a lifesaver, Pregs.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom