Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I love my mother so much.

This Flogging Molly song 'Salty Dog' should have been put on Drunken Lullabies.

I really ought to start some assignments if they are due for late March.

My mother makes really good french toast, but I'm not so sure about turkey bacon.

Your mother is awesome. I still need to meet her and have her make me Mexican food :D

There's no f*cking chance I will manage to do this translation by morning, so - why bother at all?
Oh God. Back to work, NOW!

Provisional jinxes. If I call a particular office and ask a particular question relating to my employment, will that cause a positive outcome, or jinx me? These things are important. It's kind of like making an appointment to have your hair cut and then having a string of Perfect Hair Days. But much more important.

My dad took two of our cats to the welfare shelter today. One was a male "tuxedo" cat (that sounds like a duck than a normal cat), and, the second was an extremely fluffy female brown tabby. For quite a long time my dad kept on suggesting that he wanted to take a few cats to the shelter and me and my sister tried so hard to not let him do that. Right now, me and my sis are just depressed and upset that it really happened - this time!:tears::mad:

Should I take this:

HUMN-1270 - Rock Music: A Cultural Perspective
4.00 credit hours
Course Fee: $12.00
Prerequisite: None

This introductory course studies the development of rock music and its influence on society. The course includes basic music terminology as well as representative styles and artists that had major impacts on rock music and on society. (4 contact hrs)

Or this:

MUSC-1030 - Music Appreciation
3.00 credit hours

(formerly MUS 103) Humanities course for non-music majors wishing to increase their knowledge and discrimination of music. Various types and styles of music are presented and discussed with regard to the elements of music and how they function in each style. Concerts and outstanding programs are related to the course. (3 contact hrs)

Should I take this:

HUMN-1270 - Rock Music: A Cultural Perspective
4.00 credit hours
Course Fee: $12.00

This introductory course studies the development of rock music and its influence on society. The course includes basic music terminology as well as representative styles and artists that had major impacts on rock music and on society. (4 contact hrs)

Or this:

MUSC-1030 - Music Appreciation
3.00 credit hours

(formerly MUS 103) Humanities course for non-music majors wishing to increase their knowledge and discrimination of music. Various types and styles of music are presented and discussed with regard to the elements of music and how they function in each style. Concerts and outstanding programs are related to the course. (3 contact hrs)

The first one sounds more interesting but being worth an extra unit means an extra paper due no doubt. So if you're into writing papers, I'd take the first one.

I don't want to make loving fun, I want to watch the Olympics. :mad:

Take Music Appreciation. It's going to make you a better educated person and may give you a more profound understanding of all music.

That other class might be fun, but of the two my opinion is that it would have a lot less value academically. I'm speculating, but classes like this are usually the work of people that are trying way too hard and should have given up a long time ago.

I'm still in high school but we're allowed to go to community colleges. I want to take the Rock Star one but I don't want to take the chance of listening to how awesome Ozzy Osbourne is for 4 hours straight so I think I'm going to take Music Appreciation. Anymore commments (PLEASE)?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom