Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I was at Hadrian's Wall yesterday. :)

HadriansWall17-02-10.jpg

I am glad I don't have to deal with someone.

I think it's time to take a study break with Fallout Boy. :blushing:

I'm thinking... should I give the skirting boards another undercoat, or get on with the glossing?

True. They have absolutely no respect for both animals and humans there, even worse than the rest of Eastern Europe, it seems. This country has angered me so many times before. :mad:

Thanks muchly for your reply. It's good to know that someone else has bothered to read the news and comment on it. Not so many people actually are interested in what goes on around the globe. Respect :)

I've had a headache for three days...will it ever go away??????????????????:(:tears:

Have you tried a lot of water and excedrin? It really works, I don't know if it's the caffeine in it, but it's like a litttle miracle pill.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom