Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

4306513889_7f3eb009a1_m.jpg

Yo Adrien! :p

Someone from this forum changed my life this week and I am SO grateful to her ... the fog has lifted because of the knowledge she passed on - bless you Snowfallsoon x x x

I had a ganglion cyst removed but I tell everyone it's from fightin'. :p

Actually, the doctor went in there and ruptured it, then it sank into my tendons and stuff and got away, so it might grow back. :mad: He took a piece out, hopefully enough to justify the new scar I'll be sporting on my wrist from the procedure. At one point he said "Look at this...blah de blah, blah, blah" and was explainging how complicated the cyst was and lifted my arm so I could see and right on top was this ginormous exposed blood vessel, totally living and pumping blood with all the tendons and muscle underneath it, it was surreal. And when he was digging around he made my finger move, it was so weird. he didn't want to try to hard to get it though because he said it was too close to doing irreparable damage and not being able to use my fingers again. :eek:

Isn't it sooo soft? i have one too. Love it.

I can't quite reach it with my tongue, it's the back molar. Had to put off a permanent cap for months (09 insurance was maxed) so I've been chewing food on the right side of my mouth for nearly 3 mos. That's one way to learn to eat slower. My kids think it's pretty cool. :cool: :lbf:

I can't quite reach it with my tongue, it's the back molar. Had to put off a permanent cap for months (09 insurance was maxed) so I've been chewing food on the right side of my mouth for nearly 3 mos. That's one way to learn to eat slower. My kids think it's pretty cool. :cool: :lbf:

Ummmm, okay Tiny Tongue. :confused: You seriously can't touch the back of your mouth with the tip of your tongue? :p

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom