Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Boobs.

Jay Z, Rihanna & Kanye West...all in on the illuminati.

seriously, look it up. You will be amazed.

My ex is without a doubt the biggest most craziest loony that ever walked on this planet.:crazy:

I saw the most enormous person I have ever seen in my life today, he must have weighed hundreds upon hundreds of pounds.

He could barely walk and I've been thinking of how awkward things must be for him.

I saw the most enormous person I have ever seen in my life today, he must have weighed hundreds upon hundreds of pounds.

He could barely walk and I've been thinking of how awkward things must be for him.

There was a guy like that around my town. but he couldn't walk, he was in a powerchair. But his fat covered the powerchair. So it looked like he was hovering. We all called him "The guy who floats around town"

There was a guy like that around my town. but he couldn't walk, he was in a powerchair. But his fat covered the powerchair. So it looked like he was hovering. We all called him "The guy who floats around town"

This guy wasn't in a chair, but probably should have been. At the same time, when he moved/walked, it was almost as if he were hovering or floating. Weird.

The guy in your town must have made some sight if it actually looked as if he WAS floating.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom