Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

No, they were real. Actually there was a very endearing one by a guy who just likes to watch girls pee, he knows it's weird, but he's looking to maybe watch a girl wet her panties, I thought it was so sweet the way he said "I know this is strange but I just like it." The creepy ones are the guys with pics of their things (this isn't the pigsty so I'm trying to be vague) who can't meet at their house. Why? Because of mom? Because of their wife? Would anyone seriously be dumb enough to bring home a strange man who just posted his dick on the internet to their bed? heebiejeebies

Ok I totally get the creepy part. The job section it is.

HAHAHAHAHA
just have orange juice and a candy bar. 10 cookies.:D

In my defense, they were mini pre-packaged oreos, 6 to a package. So yeah, that means I had to open a second. :p

I hope you're feeling better. :flowers:

Thanks, feel kinda groggy... and I have to take the bus this morning with the kids (my dh needs the car for a job interview) and it's raining. :rolleyes: I'd say FML, but don't want to jinx the interview mojo. ;)

I'm still being ignored, but not by my ex however, who had the need to write to me and say how excited she is about her wedding next week and about their new cat. I bet they'll wear identical suits or something stupid like that.

I'm still being ignored, but not by my ex however, who had the need to write to me and say how excited she is about her wedding next week and about their new cat. I bet they'll wear identical suits or something stupid like that.

Who are you ignored by?

I'm a home, wearing a wife beater and underwear only, playing guitar, listening to music, drinking coffe and reading.

I'm thinking why can't everyday be like this?

I love vaccation.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5JESUFemaos&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5JESUFemaos&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Morrissey should watch this. She's being tested to prove she's a woman. :crazy: She even does the sailor at the end. Incredible.

(I'm a sucker for a race. :blushing: I think because I have a bad heart and never could be in one.)

Should I see Time Traveller's Wife or Inglorious Basterds tomorrow.......

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom