Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

My grandmother has to put her dog to sleep today:tears: She's 13 years old, blind, diabetic,and very week.

My head hurts, think it may pop...
And oh christ another stifled Friday night, see i can't even be original.

Last edited:
That I actually quite like the pitter-patter of moderate rain on the roof and attic windows...it's soothing.

I'm a strange one, I know... :D

Nothing strange about it! Goes well with closing the door, sitting on the floor with your back against a settee, listening to vinyl, whilst admiring the artwork!

:lbf: Apart from the vinyl part, story of my life. :D

You need to buy vinyl! It can soothe you, whilst simultaneously making you look like a massive loser to most (including most of your own mates, if you are anything like me!)

*wanders off into memory land*, I remember getting my first couple of vinyls in the post *drools*

I should've anticipated the showing of Harry Potter I wanted to see would be pretty busy, it ended up being sold out an hour before the film started, doh!

Vodka and coke or nytol? Vodka and coke is more fun and it'll stop me feeling shitty but I won't sleep very well. Nytol's no fun at all but it might help me go to sleep. Unless it doesn't, and I just feel ridiculously tired and still can't sleep, which is horrible. What shall I do? :confused:

Last edited:
Vodka and coke or nytol? Vodka and coke is more fun and it'll stop me feeling shitty but I won't sleep very well. Nytol's no fun at all but it might help me go to sleep. Unless it doesn't, and I just feel ridiculously tired and still can't sleep, which is horrible. What shall I do? :confused:

you can have both.

Yeah, it says on the nytol that you can't, it just depends whether it knocks you out or makes you sick, if it knocks you out that's perfect, but I don't fancy being sick. Maybe I'll google it, or just live dangerously for once :guitar:

maybe you shouldn't. i wouldn't want to be responsible for anyones death but my own.

I'm going to go with the nytol, I didn't sleep last night and I think I probably should tonight, so I'll save the vodka for tomorrow.

One Nytol and a double vodka is tops:thumb:

not the herbal Nytol though.It's made out of lettuce leaves and has no effect.

i wish they would stop advertising modcloth on here....it makes me want to shop, when i'm trying to save!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom