Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Aww, I'm so happy that somebody understands my dedication to the asparagus.... :)

Do you suffer from the side effects?:lbf:

:lbf::lbf: Yes, I suffer through it too. No other veg produces such an odor. A bit embarrasing, but man do I love it. Little olive oil and some garlic and I'm all set. :thumb:

:lbf::lbf: Yes, I suffer through it too. No other veg produces such an odor. A bit embarrasing, but man do I love it. Little olive oil and some garlic and I'm all set. :thumb:

I actually like the side effect - it's so comforting. You know, it always gives me the sensation that everything is in working order. ;) Olive oil and garlic? We'll have to exchange recipes. My fav is asparagus á la Flamande. Oh and I don't cook the asparagus but roast it.

Asparagus is too expensive. Doesn't even have to come far.

I'm thinking I need to get off my ass and go for a brisk 45 minute walk. It's damp and cloudy though and I'd rather not. Somebody make me do it!

its sunny and hot out. i'm gonna go ride around in the cemetery. pop some wheelies for all the dead homies.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom