Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

You also have great taste in smilies:lbf:

thankyouspin.gif

I cannot believe that I just posted in "general discussion"

And if that were to happen...

I would shrug...

Not my house.

Ok, I read a bulletin on MySpace that said one of my top friends died in a car wreck last night, and they were letting his friends know, supposedly from his sister...

I don't have any RL people added, so they're all online friends... but I'm still sad/worried, & also skeptic, it could be that his account got hacked by someone who hates him or something... who knows.. but it's not cool if it's true... so handsome and so young at 25 :tears:

Just got this...

161jpy0.jpg

"Pure Chocolate Shower"
Coconut and Chocolate pamper the skin and make it soft and smooth.

I think I'm taking a nice, long shower tonight! :cool:

Just got this...

161jpy0.jpg

"Pure Chocolate Shower"
Coconut and Chocolate pamper the skin and make it soft and smooth.

I think I'm taking a nice, long shower tonight! :cool:

Im sooo sorry Jose, but "Pure Chocolate Shower" makes me laugh. are you sure you didn't mean to post this on the R. Kelly thread? :laughing:

sooo sorry. hope i haven't ruined your shower now. :o:p

Im sooo sorry Jose, but "Pure Chocolate Shower" makes me laugh. are you sure you didn't mean to post this on the R. Kelly thread? :laughing:

sooo sorry. hope i haven't ruined your shower now. :o:p

Haha, no you haven't! :lbf:
I know it sounds a bit... erm... odd: "pure chocolate shower" but that's what it says on the packaging! :blushing:
It doesn't even look brown, so there you go. :cool:

Haha, no you haven't! :lbf:
I know it sounds a bit... erm... odd: "pure chocolate shower" but that's what it says on the packaging! :blushing:
It doesn't even look brown, so there you go. :cool:

haha, oh ok good. if it was brown lookin slimey stuff, that would just be too hilarious. :lbf:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom