Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Look at the twinies two months on! :) I'm looking after them on Sunday :eek:

HaloSucks.jpg

Does anyone know anything about basic accounting and when you should/shouldn't invest in stocks? Of course, I have no money to invest, I'm just trying to complete some work that's due tonight. I hate math; my brain just isn't wired for it

Does anyone know anything about basic accounting and when you should/shouldn't invest in stocks? Of course, I have no money to invest, I'm just trying to complete some work that's due tonight. I hate math; my brain just isn't wired for it

Buy low, sell high. Oh, and pick companies that aren't about to file for bankruptcy. :o

There is also the concept of dollar cost averaging, in which you invest the same amount of money into the market each period (month, year, whatever) and don't worry so much about whether those stocks are up or down, with the assumption that all will rise in time and the price you paid will average out.

I'm not a numbers person either. :(

It's every woman's worst nightmare: You're schlepping through the produce aisle in sweatpants when you spot your ex with a hot new chick. First, move safely out of his line of sight. Next, "Pinch your cheeks for an instantly flushed look, then bite your lips and lick them to make them look really juicy," says makeup artist Mally Roncal. "If you're wearing eyeliner, smudge it with your finger for a quick smoky eye." Finally, flip your head over and shake out your hair to get that sexy, bedhead look. Now, take a deep breath, walk right up to them, and say hi.

It's every woman's worst nightmare: You're schlepping through the produce aisle in sweatpants when you spot your ex with a hot new chick. First, move safely out of his line of sight. Next, "Pinch your cheeks for an instantly flushed look, then bite your lips and lick them to make them look really juicy," says makeup artist Mally Roncal. "If you're wearing eyeliner, smudge it with your finger for a quick smoky eye." Finally, flip your head over and shake out your hair to get that sexy, bedhead look. Now, take a deep breath, walk right up to them, and say hi.

So you should make it look like you got punched in the face on the way to a volleyball game? HOT!

ps. Love your Misfits pic, those bitches were so much cooler than Jem and her Holograms!

I showed the nekkid Moz pic to my hubby, who said: I hope to look at least half as good as him at the age of 50. :sweet:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom