Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i got to og back to the bar. speak to yo ulot later.

happppy new eyare!!!!

Sometimes I wish I were just the bar without the net part.

I'm sorry to hear you're sick. To clarify, New Year used to be something to look forward to, like a new start to a shitty situation. Today though I can't find anything to look forward to because it's all just a dream, there's no reality to my dreams and I am alone and that's all there is. I've come to realize this over the last few weeks. I could wax dreamy but it only hurts me so I don't wax anything at all, except the Gods.

Let's hug. *hug* :)

Ooooooh you are so bad! What time are you gonna go out?

BTW I so did not get my washer/dryer today.

oh i dunno. whenever i catch the train. I'll probably leave around 8:30 or so.

sorry about your washer and dryer :( wanna hear something funny though? just now on my updates on myspace, a photo that my ex was tagged in popped up, and dude, he's gettin f***in FAT!!! thats what he gets for being so goddamn vain. bwahaha. :cool::D

oh i dunno. whenever i catch the train. I'll probably leave around 8:30 or so.

sorry about your washer and dryer :( wanna hear something funny though? just now on my updates on myspace, a photo that my ex was tagged in popped up, and dude, he's gettin f***in FAT!!! thats what he gets for being so goddamn vain. bwahaha. :cool::D

Really? Hah! I mean being fat is cool and everything but I know he wouldn't like it and he's a douche so it's hilarious! :D

Argh I have a HEADACHE.

Really? Hah! I mean being fat is cool and everything but I know he wouldn't like it and he's a douche so it's hilarious! :D

Argh I have a HEADACHE.

sorry i didnt mean it to be an insult to over weight people!! :o but yes, he's the most vain person on the planet!! like...dancing in the mirror, lipsyncing with his shirt off vain. so yes...LOL :p

okay, im gonna get ready now. maybe i'll post a pic if I have time. byez for now! :)

Elephants and houses seem to be the quiet theme of the rose parade this year. Keep your eye on the horses, they're always the most interesting to read/watch. :)

Rose-Parade-USMC-Mounted-Color-Guard_43887738.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom