Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

To eat breakfast or not to eat breakfast.. that is the question. To doodle or to sculpt clay.. that is the other question.

Hey, I want to come visit England, too. I'll bring snacks to the party at Was I ever's house. I won't be noisy or anything I just want to sit on a chair by the window with some boozy cocoa. Do you have a cat?

To eat breakfast or not to eat breakfast.. that is the question. To doodle or to sculpt clay.. that is the other question.

Hey, I want to come visit England, too. I'll bring snacks to the party at Was I ever's house. I won't be noisy or anything I just want to sit on a chair by the window with some boozy cocoa. Do you have a cat?
So-low party at baz's house!!! :rock: let's take over his house and lock him out in his bare feet!!

I think it'd be best if you come. I don't wanna be left alone with Baz. He's such a creep.

Everyone from the drivel thread are all invited to mine for a major piss up 🍻🍻

I’ve noticed in the last few days, that all the drivel thread posters, present as rather flat and a bit dour.
You all need cheering up.
And as George Michael says….
I’m your man.
Rifkie….. I’ve got my Gimp suit ready
And waiting 😉

Unfortunately, I don’t have a cat….im not into pussies 😉

Everyone from the drivel thread are all invited to mine for a major piss up 🍻🍻

I’ve noticed in the last few days, that all the drivel thread posters, present as rather flat and a bit dour.
You all need cheering up.
And as George Michael says….
I’m your man.
Rifkie….. I’ve got my Gimp suit ready
And waiting 😉
Well, yes. I am sick, dull, plain. How dearly I'd love to get carried away at Was I ever any good's flat. No cat though? Hmmm. Fine, then put the gimp suit on and let me kick my feet up on your back while we watch the tube. :) You're not allowed to watch though. Or listen. 🌷

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom