Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Lil sweetie!!

The bunny is back outside the office!!! :rabbitface: In the snow!!!

Poor thing must be FREEZING

I’m worried about him. He looks like he’s had a rough year.

Where do bunnies go during winter? Should I feed him? Should I take him home with me for the winter?

The bunny is back outside the office!!! :rabbitface: In the snow!!!

Poor thing must be FREEZING

I’m worried about him. He looks like he’s had a rough year.

Where do bunnies go during winter? Should I feed him? Should I take him home with me for the winter?
Well at the very least you could take a picture of him!!

new frasier has been pretty great with a lot of room to grow. bottom line is that its still pretty funny and seems to be nicely self aware with some references to the past and some change. id like more than ten episodes cause i miss the space for character development and bottle episodes and the set is a bit cramped and maybe the cameraman could take like one step back but i think itll find its groove. every time i think its getting bland and mediocre it pulls back with a joke that makes me chuckle out loud. still hoping for a niles cameo at some point but its off to a good start

the new brett easton ellis novel the shards is beyond fantastic. his ability to run multiple parallel narratives, a true crimish who done it, a meta emotional narrative, a nostalgic historical one, a confessional coming out narrative gets better and better with each book. once i saw him more blatantly explain how he was two people at times made me look back on his other novels a bit differently. the tangible participant seems a lot like the malice filled evil brett/clay ghost from lunar park which added some more meaning to it and the book. same with the informers. when i read that one of stories was really about him and his father that book kinda unlocked a bit more for me and again once i realized after reading the shards that the crying kid from the informers was also brett it unlocked a bit more. i would even say i guess that sean and paul from rules of attraction seem like brett thinking about the two people he could become, both cliches, once he was at college and could go about reinventing himself. one not real and the other overly indulgent. some interesting me too commentary involving the film industry in there and how people can have different experiences and takeaways/attitudes about it and its influence on young people. currently in development at hbo for a three season show with each episode written by brett himself so i have high hopes. got some director that people seem to like. luca (dont wanna even attempt to remember how to spell his nlast name) who directed i think call me by your name and one of the kids from euphoria is attached. ellis and jonathan dee are my two go to contemporary authors these days

new frasier has been pretty great with a lot of room to grow. bottom line is that its still pretty funny and seems to be nicely self aware with some references to the past and some change. id like more than ten episodes cause i miss the space for character development and bottle episodes and the set is a bit cramped and maybe the cameraman could take like one step back but i think itll find its groove. every time i think its getting bland and mediocre it pulls back with a joke that makes me chuckle out loud. still hoping for a niles cameo at some point but its off to a good start

the new brett easton ellis novel the shards is beyond fantastic. his ability to run multiple parallel narratives, a true crimish who done it, a meta emotional narrative, a nostalgic historical one, a confessional coming out narrative gets better and better with each book. once i saw him more blatantly explain how he was two people at times made me look back on his other novels a bit differently. the tangible participant seems a lot like the malice filled evil brett/clay ghost from lunar park which added some more meaning to it and the book. same with the informers. when i read that one of stories was really about him and his father that book kinda unlocked a bit more for me and again once i realized after reading the shards that the crying kid from the informers was also brett it unlocked a bit more. i would even say i guess that sean and paul from rules of attraction seem like brett thinking about the two people he could become, both cliches, once he was at college and could go about reinventing himself. one not real and the other overly indulgent. some interesting me too commentary involving the film industry in there and how people can have different experiences and takeaways/attitudes about it and its influence on young people. currently in development at hbo for a three season show with each episode written by brett himself so i have high hopes. got some director that people seem to like. luca (dont wanna even attempt to remember how to spell his nlast name) who directed i think call me by your name and one of the kids from euphoria is attached. ellis and jonathan dee are my two go to contemporary authors these days
That's nice, go crawl back under your rock now, geezer

If I hear Driving Home For Christmas one more time I’m gonna SNAP!

Yeah. I never really liked many of Steve’s songs, he seemed to be going for a Jam direction to my ear. Not as original as Pete’s pop sensibility and knowledge of more experimental music.

Edit; But I’m sure it’s still a good time.

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom