Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Still great

Apparently, Pete Doherty is still really upset about it - 15 years later! Says he used to carry his bear around London with him and that he was the one thing he'd held on to all these years.

The Rum Tum Tugger is a bit of a lad, though. With your penchant for pasty, delicate, sensitive creatures, I would have thought that Mr Mistoffelees is really more your type! You need to reconsider! Totally disagree about muscles. I obviously don't want an Arnold Schwarzenegger, but a nice, fit, toned strong healthy body is where it's at. That plus the gorgeous hair is one of the reasons I cannot stop being crazy about someone, in spite of everything. Aubrey McFate was right: the longing of the lil wiener is a strong force!

I told you that figs were amazing! I remember going on about how fresh figs, straight from the tree - and preferable still warm from the sun - is the BEST thing in life, and you were like "eww". Glad you realised the error of your ways! Yes, you can grow figs in Canada! I have a fig tree in my living room (in Sweden), and it's got 15 HUGE figs!!! We've had such a lovely warm May and June that all the Mediterranean plants are thriving.
im jealous!!!! i want a fig tree!!!! the quality of my life would go up immensely if only i had a fig tree!!!!! do you ever fancy them up with goat cheese and honey or anything like that?! if my coworker brought me in some more i'd defo buy some goat cheese to go with! as it is, they're hard to find in stores in canada and stupidly expensive when they do have them. :(

oh i dont mind a bit of swagger, bun bun, i could handle the rum tum tugger being a bit of a lad. i might be giving mr mistoffelees a harder time than is warranted though, you're right. i would have to watch Cats again to reassess. but, then again, nah.... :lbf:

god, im so glad i dont have a lil meaty appendage swaying the way i perceive things so that i think icky things like muscles are desirable!

i dont know much about pete doherty but i never liked the looks of him much, but i think i might give him another chance. anyone who carries their bear around london with them is a friend of mine! im sad for him and his bear. what a heartless shitty thing to do. :(

In fact, we need to look at things soberly. The other one should have given a shit about her stupid country or apologized for it. Then maybe if she deserved it, she would be accepted here. Instead, she showed that she has national dignity. Although the whole civilized world knows that the Anglo-Saxons have always been more perfect than the Slavs at the genetic level. Those people from Eastern Europe who have understood this have a chance to learn something. And she has demonstrated that she does not agree with this. It was suicide on her part. Such Russians don't live for a long time. It's immediately clear who is smart and who is not of these two, no offense.:tiphat:
Я смотрю это здесь не посчитали тупым. Как же так мы же англоговорящие, а не тупые нацисты комформисты. Мы как раз против всякой тупости. Так надо было забросать тухлыми помидорами это сообщение. Все дело в том что мы и есть тупые лицемеры.

I'm thinking about how many celebrity/notable deaths there have been lately and loathe the day when we see the David Attenborough headline.

In fact, we need to look at things soberly. The other one should have given a shit about her stupid country or apologized for it. Then maybe if she deserved it, she would be accepted here. Instead, she showed that she has national dignity. Although the whole civilized world knows that the Anglo-Saxons have always been more perfect than the Slavs at the genetic level. Those people from Eastern Europe who have understood this have a chance to learn something. And she has demonstrated that she does not agree with this. It was suicide on her part. Such Russians don't live for a long time. It's immediately clear who is smart and who is not of these two, no offense.:tiphat:
Я специально опубликовала это, чтобы посмотреть на вашу реакцию. Сколько же должно быть ненависти и злобы в людях, чтобы они даже не смогли скрыть, что им это нравится...
С вами все понятно, но о Моррисси я все равно буду думать хорошо, даже если он с этим солидарен. Назло всей вашей ненависти и реальной русофобии,которую вы плохо скрываете под маской толерантности.
И ДжейнЭйр останется одним из моих любимых романов.
Надеюсь, больше мне не захочется сюда заходить, тк в ближайшие дни я буду бродить в более красивых местах.
Добра вам всем.

This is quite funny, not sure why it happened (looks like he had the wrong plectrum or something) but when it restarts he sings Panic on the streets of Johnny! Keyboard player looks like he's really into it.

Something about when he plays it....only he has that guitar sound. Still sounds EXACTLY like Louder Than Bombs.

Too bad he's a tosser.

are you a fan? what's their best album? if you've got a favourite ill give it a listen on my day off.

Not a massive fan. Mainly because I was so sick at the time and spent most of 2004 and 2005 sleeping. (Maybe "sleeping" isn't the best description because sleeping is pleasant, “in a semi-unconscious state” is probably more adequate.) And then when I rejoined the living, The Libertines were already a thing of the past. Nicky Wire is a huge fan, though?

im jealous!!!! i want a fig tree!!!! the quality of my life would go up immensely if only i had a fig tree!!!!! do you ever fancy them up with goat cheese and honey or anything like that?! if my coworker brought me in some more i'd defo buy some goat cheese to go with! as it is, they're hard to find in stores in canada and stupidly expensive when they do have them. :(

oh i dont mind a bit of swagger, bun bun, i could handle the rum tum tugger being a bit of a lad. i might be giving mr mistoffelees a harder time than is warranted though, you're right. i would have to watch Cats again to reassess. but, then again, nah.... :lbf:

god, im so glad i dont have a lil meaty appendage swaying the way i perceive things so that i think icky things like muscles are desirable!

i dont know much about pete doherty but i never liked the looks of him much, but i think i might give him another chance. anyone who carries their bear around london with them is a friend of mine! im sad for him and his bear. what a heartless shitty thing to do. :(

I’ve gone off cheese. It’s not good for me and it’s not good for the animals. I still drink too much cappuccino, though! So I eat my figs just the way are, with nothing. Whenever I’m in Athens I buy myself a kilo of the sweetest, freshest figs for 50 cent at the little fruit stand outside Monastiraki tube station, and then I get myself a bottle of Santorini wine and a room with a view and I’m in heaven!

Figs are also really good with halva. I’ve discovered that very sweet + very sweet = even more sweet!!! I am so happy for you and your newfound appreciation of figs!

I am so distracted by the idea of you having a little meaty appendage … :D

Also, you CAN have your own fig tree!

Get a small fig tree in a pot. You can have it inside. It needs a lot of sun from March to October, preferably a south-facing window. In autumn it will lose all its leaves and look a little sad. So what you do is you put it in the basement or a staircase (or any cool, dark place but not under +7 degrees C or it will die), and then in March you bring it back out, give it a little fertiliser, lots of water and put it in a sunny spot and voilà: in late summer/early autumn you can eat your own figs.

Look at these babies, the first one is almost ripe!!! :hearteyes:
Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 06.15.45.png

I’ve gone off cheese. It’s not good for me and it’s not good for the animals. I still drink too much cappuccino, though! So I eat my figs just the way are, with nothing. Whenever I’m in Athens I buy myself a kilo of the sweetest, freshest figs for 50 cent at the little fruit stand outside Monastiraki tube station, and then I get myself a bottle of Santorini wine and a room with a view and I’m in heaven!

Figs are also really good with halva. I’ve discovered that very sweet + very sweet = even more sweet!!! I am so happy for you and your newfound appreciation of figs!

I am so distracted by the idea of you having a little meaty appendage … :D
bun bun, you stop thinking about my little meaty appendage! im not that kind of girl!!

im disappointed, bun bun, next you're gonna say you've gone off ice cream. you're going all audrey us on, bun bun!

a kilo of figs and some wine sounds good though! wish they were 50 cents per kilo here!!! i heard the cherries over there are super cheap too. i had an encounter with a baffled romanian the other day who couldnt understand why our cherries were $20 a bag. he kept saying "but why? but why?" and what could i tell him?! just because they are!!

Also, you CAN have your own fig tree!

Get a small fig tree in a pot. You can have it inside. It needs a lot of sun from March to October, preferably a south-facing window. In autumn it will lose all its leaves and look a little sad. So what you do is you put it in the basement or a staircase (or any cool, dark place but not under +7 degrees C or it will die), and then in March you bring it back out, give it a little fertiliser, lots of water and put it in a sunny spot and voilà: in late summer/early autumn you can eat your own figs.

Look at these babies, the first one is almost ripe!!! :hearteyes:
View attachment 94523
pick it and eat it, bun bun!!!! :rock::yum:

nah, im not gonna get a tree, too much of a commitment. i also dont have the space for it. maybe if i ask Bjorn nicely he'll send me some! im surprised he hasnt already pillaged your tree. he IS a bear, after all.

Nicky Wire discusses his love for Peter Doherty and The Libertines

"if i was young, id be down the army & navy getting a blazer" :lbf:

ahh i love nicky so much. nicky has an endless store of musical knowledge. i must make sure to never get into a conversation about music with him. i would feel so inadequate!

ill check out the libertines at some point, probably. i dont think they really made it to canada.

"if i was young, id be down the army & navy getting a blazer" :lbf:

ahh i love nicky so much. nicky has an endless store of musical knowledge. i must make sure to never get into a conversation about music with him. i would feel so inadequate!

ill check out the libertines at some point, probably. i dont think they really made it to canada.

I thought it was very sweet of Pete Doherty to send the Manics a letter after Richey disappeared, saying they won’t be the same Manics but that’s OK. <3

Thinking:
Whoever put the full collection of seasons of the Mike Tyson Mysteries on archive.org (featuring the most inspired voice actor choice ever: Norm Macdonald as Pigeon) - God bless you.
FWD.

Пламенный привет from Sankt-Peterburg. Unfortunarely it's impossible to send photo. But there was cool:tiphat:

I thought it was very sweet of Pete Doherty to send the Manics a letter after Richey disappeared, saying they won’t be the same Manics but that’s OK. <3
oh i didnt know what that was in reference to. that was sweet and sweet of nicky to remember. i love it when people you just assumed were jerks (pete not nicky) turn out to have lovely qualities.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom