Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I’m getting there….
IMG_0109.jpeg

Apparently this genetically modified potato with opposable thumbs thinks that getting out the pen and paper and writing all this tripe down then taking a photo and uploading it gives it more poetic credibility than if he just typed it all out on the site. I could find more profound scribblings in my 'junior infants' copy books from when I was five years old. Imagine going to all the trouble to get the pen and paper and take the photo and upload it, and after all that *this* is what the finished product looks like; could he make himself appear any stupider? It's nice that he has started to cosy up to the 40 year old drunken Canadian cougar who romances 28 year old Mexican supermarket clerks; maybe if she ever finds herself aimlessly traipsing around England again they can share a Coors together in Carlisle and put their differences aside once and for all. Gregor Samsa finds her clever and funny which would be the final nail in anyone's coffin, so she might as well accept her fate and become Baz's drinking buddy. He could even write the foreword to her novel (in poetry form) when it's completed some time around 2045. And look here Baz, you hairless ape, I'm going to tell you one last time that if you write anything in my thread again I'll have no choice but to get the moderators involved. You're long overdue a banning, quite frankly, but at least if you're finally sent packing you'll have more time to devote to your poetry career (which for now is more successful than Rifke's writing career because we're seeing some finished products from you, awful as they are, but we'll check in again in 2045).

TL;DR stay out of my thread, it's not for people in their 50s whose names end with z because they still go by their childhood nicknames. If the rest of you similarly struggle to abide by the rules of my thread then none of you are invited to the party either.

Last edited:
drunken Canadian cougar who romances 28 year old Mexican supermarket clerks;
None of that is true, but even if it were it would be a damn sight better than jumping at the opportunity to have an affair with a woman in a relationship with children who you know only over the internet and about whom you seem to have no expression of feeling or care, just the basic one of "ooh an affair!", "nookie time for born to harangue!!" (Hey, maybe you can add that as one if the questions to your quiz: #1304. When did born to Harangue finally get some nookie?)

Still hard to believe a Smith has gone.

Andy is described as a funny lad.
He left during No Mow May.
That's a pretty good comeback at a largely unnecessary remark, IMHO...

So lawmowers of the world, unite and...chill. Just maybe listen to Andy... Give life a chance and watch the grass grow.

(also, Harrison Ford cares for biodiversity so I totally would)(go for a walkie with him)( not that he'd offer, but, you know.)

File under: renewables. But naturally they don't mind how bad it is for the animals; the concern is whether it's bad for "the planet." And the pets, too—it might effect the pets, since the waste byproducts normally funneled into pet food would be needed by the airlines, and demand would outpace supply. An alternative is palm oil, but that requires deforestation, and the good carnivores and destructors would prefer to "save the Amazon." Sweet Jesus. Looking on the bright side, there is no solution (barring some us as-yet uninvented technological savior) to the climate change that will be our collective karma.

How many dead pigs do you need to fuel an airplane? According to Transport & Environment, a flight from Paris to New York would need fat from 8,800 dead pigs if all the fuel came from animal sources.

^this world is bullshit, although I find the idea of pigs becoming jet fuel not really more upsetting than pigs becoming burgers.

Coming back to civilisation from the wilderness I feel the city is so loud it's almost unbearable. The trains, the planes, the cars, the bars, the restaurants, the shops ... it's all so stressful and exhausting, and everyone looks so tired.

Also, the sight of the rainbow flags all over town used to give me that warm fuzzy feeling inside, but now I just feel I do not belong to this "community" anymore.

A friend asked me today if I had plans for tomorrow and if not, if I would like to join him tomorrow night cause he is going to see this band called suede ... and I was like what?

And he was like yeah they were one of the big four brit pop bands and they are playing in Gothenburg tomorrow because Gothenburg is celebrating its 400th anniversary and there is this festival, and they are headlining, and I was like yes I know who they are and also, very funny haha, and he was like no seriously, and then I went to look for evidence and found nothing on suede.co.uk and nothing on suede's twitter but Mat Osman tweeted about it, so I guess I will be going to see suede tomorrow :rock:

A friend asked me today if I had plans for tomorrow and if not, if I would like to join him tomorrow night cause he is going to see this band called suede ... and I was like what?

And he was like yeah they were one of the big four brit pop bands and they are playing in Gothenburg tomorrow because Gothenburg is celebrating its 400th anniversary and there is this festival, and they are headlining, and I was like yes I know who they are and also, very funny haha, and he was like no seriously, and then I went to look for evidence and found nothing on suede.co.uk and nothing on suede's twitter but Mat Osman tweeted about it, so I guess I will be going to see suede tomorrow :rock:
oh my god, how was it?!?!?!??!?!! also im so glad to hear you have one friend with decent taste in music!!!!!!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom