Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Don't make me post the screenshots of all your disgusting posts again, including the recent one where you called for the bombing of Iraq then came back the next day and clarified you meant Iran. As if that made it any better and only made you look even stupider. Just when I think you've hit rock bottom you find new depths. You shapeless fleshbag filled with genetic waste material. You potato with hands as Amy called you. You've never brushed your tongue in your life. Rifke's had plenty of time to brush her tongue because she has only managed to write 18,000 words of her novel in the past six years so it's not like her time has been occupied with that :rage: :rage:
honey bunny!!!! :mad: how many times do i have to tell you, you cannot bully the muse!!!! i suppose i could be like you and just give up on my dreams because they didnt happen in a timely fashion but i refuse to do that!!! that's not how Art works!!! besides the novel im writing is a very special one, as well it should be with a title like 'Neil", and novels like that take time!!!!!!

i dont think it makes any difference whether you brush your tongue with the same toothbrush you use to brush your teeth, but just to be sure i always brush my tongue last and make sure to run hot water over my toothbrush (finishing with cold) afterwards. i think in india or some darkie place like that they have a seperate brush for the tongue. i even knew THAT, honey bunny!!! you brush your gums though, right?? or does some nobody rapper need to tell you to do that too?!

i didnt defend you against nerak because 1) you havent defended me against anything in AGES, and 2) like you i also dont know what it means to be called a 'wee soul'!!! how am i to defend you against something if i dont even know what it means! heavens, for all i know it might have turned out that you are indeed a wee soul!! besides, honey bunny, there ARE worse things she could have called you, you know!!!!

plus, i know you secretly fancy her (god knows why!), so i decided to leave you to it and not stick my nose in! :mad:

Why would I fancy someone who wouldn't even play scrabble with me??
No, I didn't realise I was supposed to brush my gums either. This is humiliating!! In my defence I've never had a cavity, at least not until recently because I have issues with my wisdom teeth now, so over all those years the necessity of gum brushing never dawned on me. Who told you this information, how did you learn of it? I have sensitive gums at times so I would have thought that brushing them would just cause them to bleed. What's it like to have someone so clueless for a honey bunny!? I feel right now the way I imagine Carlisle Baz must feel 24/7. I need additional health and lifestyle tips and to be made privy to more of this esoteric knowledge. You call Megan a nobody rapper but nobody else ever taught me to brush my tongue! I'm going to be brushing my tongue and gums a couple of times each day from here on out because I have a complex about it now. Remember last year I didn't realise you're not supposed to use a q-tip in your ears so I used one and worsened my tinnitus, and it hasn't improved ever since! I'm a wee soul!! :(

edit: I can't believe you're still calling me honey bunny after I told you about how much I dislike Tarantino (not that I've seen any of his films I just can't stand the man). We're going to need a new name!! As long as it's not "wee soul", I won't accept that as my new name :worried:

another edit: I also won't accept the name 'black tongue' or any variations on a name relating to the tongue unless it's something positive like 'good tongue'

Last edited:
Why would I fancy someone who wouldn't even play scrabble with me??
No, I didn't realise I was supposed to brush my gums either. This is humiliating!! In my defence I've never had a cavity, at least not until recently because I have issues with my wisdom teeth now, so over all those years the necessity of gum brushing never dawned on me. Who told you this information, how did you learn of it? I have sensitive gums at times so I would have thought that brushing them would just cause them to bleed. What's it like to have someone so clueless for a honey bunny!? I feel right now the way I imagine Carlisle Baz must feel 24/7. I need additional health and lifestyle tips and to be made privy to more of this esoteric knowledge. You call Megan a nobody rapper but nobody else ever taught me to brush my tongue! I'm going to be brushing my tongue and gums a couple of times each day from here on out because I have a complex about it now. Remember last year I didn't realise you're not supposed to use a q-tip in your ears so I used one and worsened my tinnitus, and it hasn't improved ever since! I'm a wee soul!! :(

edit: I can't believe you're still calling me honey bunny after I told you about how much I dislike Tarantino (not that I've seen any of his films I just can't stand the man). We're going to need a new name!! As long as it's not "wee soul", I won't accept that as my new name :worried:

another edit: I also won't accept the name 'black tongue' or any variations on a name relating to the tongue unless it's something positive like 'good tongue'
what about Scuzzo for a nickname? how bout Scuzzy McCreepy? or there's Big Disappointment, that's a good one!

honey bunny, didnt a dental hygienist ever come to your class in like grade 4 or whatever and teach you the proper way to brush your teeth? what kind of welfare schools do they have in your country?? or maybe they did and you just forgot. meanwhile you remember EVERYTHING nerak says :mad: unfortunately you now have gingivitis, which is why your gums bleed! gums are NOT supposed to bleed when you brush them, honey bunny! i have sensitive EVERYTHING, being pale skinned and with probable royal ancestry, and my gums do NOT bleed. EVER. you do not want to be rough with your gums, honey bunny. just brush them in gentle little circles at first. and make sure to floss! after a while they should stop bleeding and the girls will be all over you.

anyway, this conversation is gross. can we go shoot up a restaraunt now, honey bunny, or is that off the table too?

also, why the hell would anyone ever stick a q-tip in their ears?! for thousands of years humanity existed without sticking q-tips in their ears and now suddenly that someone has invented them we need to all be sticking them in our ears?!

You see, honey bunny, I did more for you just now than Megan thee stallion ever did or could. When your gingivitis clears up you had better be telling people that it's all thanks to nicky wire's legs!!

what about Scuzzo for a nickname? how bout Scuzzy McCreepy? or there's Big Disappointment, that's a good one!

honey bunny, didnt a dental hygienist ever come to your class in like grade 4 or whatever and teach you the proper way to brush your teeth? what kind of welfare schools do they have in your country?? or maybe they did and you just forgot. meanwhile you remember EVERYTHING nerak says :mad: unfortunately you now have gingivitis, which is why your gums bleed! gums are NOT supposed to bleed when you brush them, honey bunny! i have sensitive EVERYTHING, being pale skinned and with probable royal ancestry, and my gums do NOT bleed. EVER. you do not want to be rough with your gums, honey bunny. just brush them in gentle little circles at first. and make sure to floss! after a while they should stop bleeding and the girls will be all over you.

anyway, this conversation is gross. can we go shoot up a restaraunt now, honey bunny, or is that off the table too?

I hope I'm not expected to respond to these mean-spirited posts :rage:. I'm glad you were able to get some of the bile towards me out of your system, how long had that been building up!? I went to the dentist last summer and he mentioned nothing about gingivitis, just that I needed crowns or veneers on my front teeth and my wisdom teeth removed. Not yet achieving dental perfection isn't a character flaw, now stop the public dressing down or you can go shoot up the restaurant on your own!! :rage::rage:

edit: anyway I'm not sure if I would be willing to go and massacre a bunch of people because the loud gunshots might make my tinnitus even worse :cry:

Last edited:
I hate the song Smooth Operator by Sade so much. They play it at a bar or cafe and I’m outta there. It’s obviously not as evil as Ed Sheeran or Bon Jovi, but it’s pretty, pretty awful. True by Spandau Ballet as well. I hate all that 80s wine bar saxophone crap. Hated it then and hate it now.

I hate the song Smooth Operator by Sade so much. They play it at a bar or cafe and I’m outta there. It’s obviously not as evil as Ed Sheeran or Bon Jovi, but it’s pretty, pretty awful. True by Spandau Ballet as well. I hate all that 80s wine bar saxophone crap. Hated it then and hate it now.
insightful!

I hope I'm not expected to respond to these mean-spirited posts :rage:. I'm glad you were able to get some of the bile towards me out of your system, how long had that been building up!? I went to the dentist last summer and he mentioned nothing about gingivitis, just that I needed crowns or veneers on my front teeth and my wisdom teeth removed. Not yet achieving dental perfection isn't a character flaw, now stop the public dressing down or you can go shoot up the restaurant on your own!! :rage::rage:

edit: anyway I'm not sure if I would be willing to go and massacre a bunch of people because the loud gunshots might make my tinnitus even worse :cry:
you ARE expected to, honey bunny!!! or, that is, you would be, but through your consistent neglect, ive come to stop expecting things of you!! it isnt right to put queen nicky wire's legs in that position, honey bunny, where she has to content herself with crumbs from you while you lavish your attention upon nerak!!! it's degrading!!! im still the QUEEN, arent i?!?!?!?!

Can I just say that I never brush my tongue, nor does one need to brush one’s tongue and gums. The tongue cleans itself. All you need to do is brush your teeth twice a day with a soft brush and use the occasional disinfectant in the shape of a little ouzo or mouthwash. I have perfect, healthy, white teeth, not a single hole or filling and no gum disease.

So do the people who still wear face masks :D
I don't really understand on what authority you think you say that. The tongue is one of the places that we release toxins, so surely giving it a good brush at the end of brushing your teeth is helpful. Did someone ever specifically tell you not to do it or did YOU just pull that out of your ass so that you could go on about the enviable state of your teeth (typical and expected and which has absolutely nothing to do with brushing your tongue)?

Guys when I posted that stuff about Megan Thee Stallion and tongue brushing I didn't mean for it to turn into a four day argument :blushing:
Could tongue brushing be more of a North American thing!? Like I said, I had never heard of it and I suspected most of the people on this site didn't do it:
Nobody ever told me! I guarantee you the vast majority of the people on this website never did it either, ask them!!
If it was that important you'd think a dentist would have mentioned it to me at some stage. I'm already bored of it and I might do it once or twice a week, if even that. Brushing teeth multiple times a day and facial cleansing and shaving and hair washing and showering etc. are time consuming enough as it is, I don't need to add yet another task to the list :rage:. How long am I expected to stand in the bathroom each day!? I've run out of patience with all this fancy schmancy tongue and gum brushing. It felt so foreign it was like I was starting to lose touch with who I am :cry:, it's not part of my culture!!

But anyway onto another subject: 1998 was 25 years ago and I'm curious to see what my favourite singles are from that year. I've listened to about 100 of them so far and next week I'll aim for another 150 or so and then I'll list my favourite 33 here. I want people to tell me which singles they like the most from 1998 and I'll listen to them if I haven't already! Yes, 'If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next' is likely to be on my list. Some of us have been aware of that band for 25+ years and didn't only hear about them a few months ago :paranoid:
wendy williams shade GIF

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom