Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

well as long as the cover isnt a f***ing horse in a field!! i dont want ANY horses on my cover, mmkay?! bunnies are okay, but NO horses!!! (it's also okay if you wanna put neil in there too, since the novel is about neil!!). anyway, cant wait to see it!!!

i mean, Lou is okay. im not against her. i dont think your liking her is indicative of bad taste. i just think she's 'a lil bland'. sometimes good taste does run on the 'a lil bland' side. although it's possible that i would like her better if i saw her moving around. a persons facial expressions and mannerisms can sometimes make them much more attractive than they appear in pictures, so that once you've seen them moving around, after that their pictures become enhanced by this knowledge and they look more attractive in them (im gonna call this the 'nicky wire effect' since something similar happened with nicky wire for me).

I promise it's not a horse in a field. But I still like that Linda McCartney photo. Speaking of horses, I'm about to watch National Velvet, which I've never seen before. All I know is that it's in the "girl and her horse" genre and that it's one of Elizabeth Taylor's first movies.

If you ever want to see Lou de Laâge "moving around" in order to better assess her attractiveness (which I understand may not be at the top of most people's priority list), then I recommend Breathe. I do know what you mean about the "moving around" effect, though. Some people are more cinegenic (and Wiktionary tells me that's a word) than photogenic, though I would argue Mlle. is both.

I promise it's not a horse in a field. But I still like that Linda McCartney photo. Speaking of horses, I'm about to watch National Velvet, which I've never seen before. All I know is that it's in the "girl and her horse" genre and that it's one of Elizabeth Taylor's first movies.

If you ever want to see Lou de Laâge "moving around" in order to better assess her attractiveness (which I understand may not be at the top of most people's priority list), then I recommend Breathe. I do know what you mean about the "moving around" effect, though. Some people are more cinegenic (and Wiktionary tells me that's a word) than photogenic, though I would argue Mlle. is both.
unfortunately, i have no way of watching movies really unless i can find them on youtube, but ill put it on my list! how do you usually watch movies??

ive seen national velvet a thousand times. it's pretty good, if you're into that kind of thing. mickey rooney was such a tool though.

unfortunately, i have no way of watching movies really unless i can find them on youtube, but ill put it on my list! how do you usually watch movies??

There was once a good selection of feature films on YouTube, before YouTube got its own library and started charging for views. After that, they cracked down on all the pirates whose content was competing with them, and now you can scarcely search for a movie without getting the disappointing "buy or rent" option as the first result. As if they didn't make enough money from all the annoying ads.

I used to have Netflix, but I cancelled my subscription a couple years ago. The streaming library was just awful. At this point, my only avenue for watching movies is the Turner Classic Movies channel on cable, which is actually pretty decent. If I decide to supplement it with anything, it will probably be The Criterion Channel streaming platform.

I forgot to mention this last night regarding the book cover. Do you have an opinion on (or an objection to) paisley?

Last edited:
There was once a good selection of feature films on YouTube, before YouTube got its own library and started charging for views. After that, they cracked down on all the pirates whose content was competing with them, and now you can scarcely search for a movie without getting the disappointing "buy or rent" option as the first result. As if they didn't make enough money from all the annoying ads.

I used to have Netflix, but I cancelled my subscription a couple years ago. The streaming library was just awful. At this point, my only avenue for watching movies is the Turner Classic Movies channel on cable, which is actually pretty decent. If I decide to supplement it with anything, it will probably be The Criterion Channel streaming platform.
the criterion channel is superb! i definitely got my moneys worth when i had that, but unfortunately it has stopped working on my computer. one day ill my act together and get a decent computer and be able to watch movies again.

Can't believe the sequel ("Resurrection") to The Passion of the Christ is going to start filming in a month or so with Jim Caviezel coming back to reprise his role. Apparently it's going to be "the biggest film the world has seen" and will deal with "multiple realms" and depict Hell, etc.

Today I learned about the importance of tongue hygiene from Megan Thee Stallion. Somehow I made it to 33 years old without anyone ever telling me "boy, brush your tongue". I followed Megan's instructions from this video and gave it a try and my tongue is feeling so minty fresh and looking so pink right now! I found it to be something of a struggle to be honest because let me tell you, I've got maybe the worst gag reflex you've ever seen, but I persisted and it was worth it. Is there anything Megan can't do though!? Amongst other things she can rap, twerk, tour, stick out her tongue and go "aagghhh", graduate from college, get shot and survive it, yet still find the time to educate the likes of me about tongue brushing. I'm grateful for the knowledge which allows me in turn to pass it on to the people of this forum who've obviously never brushed their tongue in their lives otherwise they would have mentioned it :neutral:. So I'd like now to say thank you to Hot Girl Meg for the lesson, my tongue and I certainly appreciate it! Aagghhh!

Hot Girl Cheerleader GIF by Coach

Today I learned about the importance of tongue hygiene from Megan Thee Stallion. Somehow I made it to 33 years old without anyone ever telling me "boy, brush your tongue". I followed Megan's instructions from this video and gave it a try and my tongue is feeling so minty fresh and looking so pink right now! I found it to be something of a struggle to be honest because let me tell you, I've got maybe the worst gag reflex you've ever seen, but I persisted and it was worth it. Is there anything Megan can't do though!? Amongst other things she can rap, twerk, tour, stick out her tongue and go "aagghhh", graduate from college, get shot and survive it, yet still find the time to educate the likes of me about tongue brushing. I'm grateful for the knowledge which allows me in turn to pass it on to the people of this forum who've obviously never brushed their tongue in their lives otherwise they would have mentioned it :neutral:. So I'd like now to say thank you to Hot Girl Meg for the lesson, my tongue and I certainly appreciate it! Aagghhh!

Hot Girl Cheerleader GIF by Coach

How did you not know to brush your tongue?!?!

No offence, but you must've had THE SCUZZIEST tongue, honey bunny!!

I didn't have a scuzzy tongue, I have never had any issues with my tongue and the idea of brushing it wasn't something that occurred to me. If anything I would have considered it unhygienic to brush my tongue with the same brush I use for my teeth. Without that Megan Thee Stallion video I never would have known, how could I have known!? Nobody ever told me! I guarantee you the vast majority of the people on this website never did it either, ask them!! By the way, when Malarkey was calling me a "wee soul" in the off-topic thread, I purposely didn't respond for a day or two to see if you would come to my rescue, and you didn't. After all the times I came to your rescue in the past! I don't want you to think that went unnoticed by me :rage: :rage:

What do you expect with all the shite that comes out of its mouth🤮

Don't make me post the screenshots of all your disgusting posts again, including the recent one where you called for the bombing of Iraq then came back the next day and clarified you meant Iran. As if that made it any better and only made you look even stupider. Just when I think you've hit rock bottom you find new depths. You shapeless fleshbag filled with genetic waste material. You potato with hands as Amy called you. You've never brushed your tongue in your life. Rifke's had plenty of time to brush her tongue because she has only managed to write 18,000 words of her novel in the past six years so it's not like her time has been occupied with that :rage: :rage:

Potato with hands was really good! :lbf:

But wanting to bomb Iraq, and then coming back to clarify Iran is super spesh. Sad that i missed that one, actually.

After all, what’s Iran! Iran’s only the seat of civilization, yeah, what the heck, give ol’ was i ever any good some nuclear codes and some actual authority of some sort, and maybe when everything is blown to smithereens, out of the ashes of falling nuclear vapor tendrils, a new and precious shiny brain shall appear where before there was….. none :rolleyes:

We can but dream, and hope

I didn't have a scuzzy tongue, I have never had any issues with my tongue and the idea of brushing it wasn't something that occurred to me. If anything I would have considered it unhygienic to brush my tongue with the same brush I use for my teeth. Without that Megan Thee Stallion video I never would have known, how could I have known!? Nobody ever told me! I guarantee you the vast majority of the people on this website never did it either, ask them!! By the way, when Malarkey was calling me a "wee soul" in the off-topic thread, I purposely didn't respond for a day or two to see if you would come to my rescue, and you didn't. After all the times I came to your rescue in the past! I don't want you to think that went unnoticed by me :rage: :rage:
i dont think it makes any difference whether you brush your tongue with the same toothbrush you use to brush your teeth, but just to be sure i always brush my tongue last and make sure to run hot water over my toothbrush (finishing with cold) afterwards. i think in india or some darkie place like that they have a seperate brush for the tongue. i even knew THAT, honey bunny!!! you brush your gums though, right?? or does some nobody rapper need to tell you to do that too?!

i didnt defend you against nerak because 1) you havent defended me against anything in AGES, and 2) like you i also dont know what it means to be called a 'wee soul'!!! how am i to defend you against something if i dont even know what it means! heavens, for all i know it might have turned out that you are indeed a wee soul!! besides, honey bunny, there ARE worse things she could have called you, you know!!!!

plus, i know you secretly fancy her (god knows why!), so i decided to leave you to it and not stick my nose in! :mad:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom