Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I just picked up some art supplies for myself and my painting guests. Wish I could have you over to paint with me Baz. It would be a blast I know.

My mental health worker is going to look into getting me a job facilitating a watercolour class for one person at a time. I don't want to teach multiple people at once.

Several workers have suggested I host a class. I think I'm ready to. I've matured nicely, very recently. This morning. And I'm ready to do the one on one teaching, once a week.

And if someone already knows how to paint watercolour, then I'll just supply the materials and be their assistant.

She’s a cross between Princess Anne
And Jarvis Cocker 🥺🥺

You're an idiot. I guess I could see a little bit of the House of Windsor in her toothiness (strictly in that one picture), but otherwise I don't know where you're seeing Princess Anne or Jarvis Cocker. The late Queen had a nice look in her youth, but it was a tenuous niceness, and it did not pass to her children. Anyway, Anne and J.C. have British thin lips, and Lou de Laâge emphatically does not. There are really no serious similarities.

Lou-de-Laage-Mixte-Eric-Guillemain-02-620x928.jpg

But I’m a very honest person Audrey?
Weather you like me or not...
I tell it straight.
Your rather dull and this is probably what you dislike most of all....
My brutal honesty😩😩

No, of course not. It's not as if you called me "boring" and "a 4king drama queen" with "very little taste" or anything. No need to be nasty.
Baz has wound me up with his poems at times too. I've gotten really mad at him, but he's still a great friend. Eh Baz, remember when I painted spots on your face in anger?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom