Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

isabel oakeshott is soooo beautiful. what a face! she's edie sedgwick, liz taylor, alicia silverstone and a mythical snow queen all in one.

She needs to do something about her grey roots, though.

What she has done was good and courageous. I don't understand that people aren't more outraged over the lockdown files. The contempt these people in power have for the little man...

Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 12.13.01.png

I admire everyone who withstood the pressure and the coercion (especially when it meant that even every day life became really bloody difficult and miserable), and I have always been vehemently opposed to the vaccine mandates. But as much as I hated the bullying of the unvaccinated I also find the trashing of the vaccinated stupid. People had their reasons for getting the vaccine (well, most people actually thought it would protect them against covid). I knowingly and willingly got the first two shots because I found that getting a bad case of covid could be worse for me than the possible, unknown side effects later (and I fared well - I only had a very mild case of covid, so mild that I wouldn't even have known I had it if someone hadn't persuaded me to get tested. Of course, I could have fared equally well without the vaccine, but I will never know. And so far I haven't suffered any vaccine injuries - on the contrary, my overall health hasn't been as good in years.)

It must have been hard for your sister to make a decision about her kids. Even if she had doubts, what if the children really wanted to get it because they've been indoctrinated and all their friends got it? I don't know what I would have done as a parent - I would have probably not allowed them to get vaccinated (vaccinating kids is actually not recommended in Scandinavia :praying:) but my kids would have hated me and not being vaccinated would have made their lives difficult, perhaps she didn't want their lives to be difficult?) What if she cried because she feels guilty for having allowed her kids to get the vaccine? She seems really conflicted about it all. I hate what these people in power have done to us.
thanks for the thoughtful reply, bun bun. she has said before that she is done with the vaccine now and they wont be getting it again. i do think that the reason she was crying was because she feels bad about allowing her kids to get it and because now no one can deny that she is not the critical thinker she might have once thought herself to be. but her getting angry with me and flouncing out was an unfair reaction to my expressing my beliefs, which is all i was doing. i wasnt rubbing in her questionable decision making or asking her to be profusely sorry for all eternity, i was simply asking that i be allowed to express my beliefs, and these beliefs are ones that people have lost their livelihoods and friends over so it's pretty important to me that i should be allowed to voice them. and considering that the people who willingly complied with the mandates like my sister made it that much harder for the people who resisted, i would have thought she could at least allow me that. but no, apparently im supposed to pretend to respect her decision to inject her children with an experimental technology that no one on earth could tell her was safe for something that posed absolutely no threat to them, while at the same time thinking she's a bad ass for not getting her kids the flu shot or whatever when they were babies.

i think the idea that she let them get it because all their friends had it is the poorest excuse ever but i guess that's probably how those in power get us to all go along with things until the world becomes a place in which no one wants to live. but actually there were lots of people who didnt get it. i meet someone practically daily who says they didnt get it and would never have let their kids get it, and so she could actually have made a different choice. and if her children are so susceptible to peer pressure it probably would have been good for them to see that they dont always have to go along with the crowd and that we dont necessarily make important decisions like those regarding our health based on what everyone else is doing.

anyway, i do feel bad that the day was ruined, but i know that it wasnt my fault. you see, this is a common theme with her where i have to constantly be vigilant about what i say or she'll get all disproportionately offended, whereas she is presumed to never say anything offensive at all. the result of which is that im grotesquely comfortable around her at all times, and it's just not worth it.

also, am i wrong to be offended that the only time she wants to meet up with me is when she has an hour to kill in which she has nothing better to do with herself than drag me to the mall or invite herself over to my place? she has never ONCE in three years asked me over to her house or properly planned anything with me. but if she's driving her kid to boxing and needs something to do for an hour then im supposed to hang around so that i can tag along with her while she goes into shops of her choosing (never, of course, having the time to go somewhere i might like to go).

She needs to do something about her grey roots, though.

What she has done was good and courageous. I don't understand that people aren't more outraged over the lockdown files. The contempt these people in power have for the little man...

View attachment 89420
grey hair is fine, bun bun. sarah harris the editor of british vogue went grey in her teens and she has just left it like that and she looks incredible

960x0.jpg

thanks for the thoughtful reply, bun bun. she has said before that she is done with the vaccine now and they wont be getting it again. i do think that the reason she was crying was because she feels bad about allowing her kids to get it and because now no one can deny that she is not the critical thinker she might have once thought herself to be. but her getting angry with me and flouncing out was an unfair reaction to my expressing my beliefs, which is all i was doing. i wasnt rubbing in her questionable decision making or asking her to be profusely sorry for all eternity, i was simply asking that i be allowed to express my beliefs, and these beliefs are ones that people have lost their livelihoods and friends over so it's pretty important to me that i should be allowed to voice them. and considering that the people who willingly complied with the mandates like my sister made it that much harder for the people who resisted, i would have thought she could at least allow me that. but no, apparently im supposed to pretend to respect her decision to inject her children with an experimental technology that no one on earth could tell her was safe for something that posed absolutely no threat to them, while at the same time thinking she's a bad ass for not getting her kids the flu shot or whatever when they were babies.

i think the idea that she let them get it because all their friends had it is the poorest excuse ever but i guess that's probably how those in power get us to all go along with things until the world becomes a place in which no one wants to live. but actually there were lots of people who didnt get it. i meet someone practically daily who says they didnt get it and would never have let their kids get it, and so she could actually have made a different choice. and if her children are so susceptible to peer pressure it probably would have been good for them to see that they dont always have to go along with the crowd and that we dont necessarily make important decisions like those regarding our health based on what everyone else is doing.

anyway, i do feel bad that the day was ruined, but i know that it wasnt my fault. you see, this is a common theme with her where i have to constantly be vigilant about what i say or she'll get all disproportionately offended, whereas she is presumed to never say anything offensive at all. the result of which is that im grotesquely comfortable around her at all times, and it's just not worth it.

also, am i wrong to be offended that the only time she wants to meet up with me is when she has an hour to kill in which she has nothing better to do with herself than drag me to the mall or invite herself over to my place? she has never ONCE in three years asked me over to her house or properly planned anything with me. but if she's driving her kid to boxing and needs something to do for an hour then im supposed to hang around so that i can tag along with her while she goes into shops of her choosing (never, of course, having the time to go somewhere i might like to go).

I think lots of people could have done a lot more to resist and stop the insanity, but they didn’t. Which is probably the most depressing lesson from this pandemic. And people who were for lockdowns and for mask/vaccine mandates etc and who now whinge about the collateral damage and how bad everything is are the biggest scumbags. I understand that it upsets you that your sister who went along with it is now having second thoughts. But again, I don’t think she’s the only one. Don't cut her out of your life. She's your sister, your only sister.

Someone close to me who used to think that Sweden didn’t do enough and was irresponsible and careless and who in 2020 told me that I wouldn’t understand that because I’ve “always had a problem with authority” and I am an “egotist who is only interested in travelling to Greece in the middle of a pandemic" and "gives a f*** about the grannies” (well yes, as a resident of two EU countries I bloody well reserve the right to move freely between the two, PLUS I have a progressive illness and want to live NOW, while I can - how f***ing dare they steal precious time from me because there is a new virus with a 0,03% fatality rate out there?) told me the other day that Sweden's strategy was so f***ing super and we actually fared really well, and he acted like he’d always been this critical thinker throughout … I mean, do f*** off.

I love my local pub. They play Supertramp and America, and I have a friendship price for beer ❤️

I think it`s going to be an all-nighter for me. I think I am hypomanic and not tired or sleepy at all. I decided to wash my sheets and quilt and try to organize my bedroom. I probably will not take my bedtime meds. If I took them anyway, I would still have difficulty getting to sleep. I am very worried about my Mother and all the pain and suffering this awful illness is making her go through. I feel so f***ed up right now I wish there was more I could do for her. Life f***ing sucks sometimes.

the smiths GIF

I think it`s going to be an all-nighter for me. I think I am hypomanic and not tired or sleepy at all. I decided to wash my sheets and quilt and try to organize my bedroom. I probably will not take my bedtime meds. If I took them anyway, I would still have difficulty getting to sleep. I am very worried about my Mother and all the pain and suffering this awful illness is making her go through. I feel so f***ed up right now I wish there was more I could do for her. Life f***ing sucks sometimes.

the smiths GIF
Sorry to hear this. Have you tried eating weed gummies? It always helps me. Ate one yesterday and now I'm up early after knocking out at midnight last night. Sleep is super important.

f13c28517fde6ffb2b9bb5bfe74421de.jpg

I think the actress Lou de Laâge has a slight hint of Brigitte Bardot to her looks. And critics have remarked on it. She's very beautiful. I've only seen two of her movies: the World War II period piece The Innocents, and the psychotic friend drama, Breathe. The latter was pretty good. I think I was expecting a tender lesbian romance, but it served up something more complicated. I hope she acts in a lesbian romance at some point, though, if she hasn't already. It's a good subgenre. Portrait of a Lady on Fire is the best French movie in recent memory. Not that I watch much French cinema, or much cinema at all, anymore.

Sorry to hear this. Have you tried eating weed gummies? It always helps me. Ate one yesterday and now I'm up early after knocking out at midnight last night. Sleep is super important.
I`ve not tried the weed gummies before but it sounds like it`s worth looking into. My sister has offered me weed chocolate chip cookies and brownies that one of her tax office clients gifts her and I have been tempted but I`m not sure how it will mix with my other meds. Thank you for your suggestion. I really appreciate them. :):)

Fab to see New Order selling out big arenas on their US tour, Bernard was 67 in Jan and is genuinely shocked that they’re still able to pull crowds like this.

Fab to see New Order selling out big arenas on their US tour, Bernard was 67 in Jan and is genuinely shocked that they’re still able to pull crowds like this.

Christ their Love Will Tear Us Apart sounded dreadful. Give me Peter Hook's lot any day of the night.

What she asked of me at the end of the day
Caligula would have blushed
Oh, you've been in the house too long, she said
And I naturally fled

Yes Hooky’s versions of some of the JD stuff is excellent, his voice suits those songs better than Bernard’s.
I just feel like he plays the songs with more passion. I saw him in NZ recently and you could see the guy’s heart and soul was in every note, in every chord.

People are crying over on Twitter about Angela Bassett not winning an Oscar and providing all their usual explanations for why she didn't win. I can't say I know anything about her, I recognised the face but wouldn't have known the name. Looking at her on Twitter I assumed she was in her early 40s, but then I googled her and it turns out she's 64. I have to hand it to her. I can't understand how anyone expected her to win an Oscar for starring in some capeshit movie though!?

EDIT: re: "I have to hand it to her" --- never mind, out of curiosity I just now googled "Angela Bassett plastic surgery" and she admitted to having had work done. Wait a minute though: she's only admitting to "a little bit of Botox" and Ultherapy. Is that all!? No offence by the way, I know she's an easy target but Madonna really should have asked Angela Bassett for her doctor's number.

Thinking about the fart I did a minute ago.

Did you catch this from not too long ago? @Redacted

The tragedy of Ireland intensively occupies my thinking. Yes, abortion—but, as the video suggests, that is but part of a far greater tragedy by which Modern Capitalism of an Anglo-American provenance finally succeeded in battering this country to death . . . death on many fronts at once.

f13c28517fde6ffb2b9bb5bfe74421de.jpg

I think the actress Lou de Laâge has a slight hint of Brigitte Bardot to her looks. And critics have remarked on it. She's very beautiful. I've only seen two of her movies: the World War II period piece The Innocents, and the psychotic friend drama, Breathe. The latter was pretty good. I think I was expecting a tender lesbian romance, but it served up something more complicated. I hope she acts in a lesbian romance at some point, though, if she hasn't already. It's a good subgenre. Portrait of a Lady on Fire is the best French movie in recent memory. Not that I watch much French cinema, or much cinema at all, anymore.
she's a lil bland. no marine vacth or maiwenn, that's for sure. i only think she looks like bardot when she smiles.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom